+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
January applicant still waiting for a withdrawal request, it's tiring.
I understand how you feel, you can just mail Naigra that you want to know the stage of your application and if any document is needed, they will reply you. I don't think you should be direct about asking them to send you mail for your refugee claim withdrawal.
Once they see your mail and respond, am sure they will take the next line of action on your application,might not be immediate but it will open up your application. Just the way I feel, someone else might have another opinion though.

rita456

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
I understand how you feel, you can just mail Naigra that you want to know the stage of your application and if any document is needed, they will reply you. I don't think you should be direct about asking them to send you mail for your refugee claim withdrawal.
Once they see your mail and respond, am sure they will take the next line of action on your application,might not be immediate but it will open up your application. Just the way I feel, someone else might have another opinion though.
okay thank youuu

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Good day all, any COPR from anyone or people around you, it looks like IRCC is making it look scarce in the last 2 weeks. Lol.
We will all hear Good news this Month. Just checking up on us all.

tessytessy

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
January applicant still waiting for a withdrawal request, it's tiring.
Everything is tiring about IRCC but what I have discovered is when you pass the first stage, you forget about that stage and start asking how soon for the next stage. People on this pathway are mostly people who have been denied Refugee claims, which would have easily made a wait time of over 24 -50 months if not a deportation, but this came and saved all that, but people are still impatient about a 3-5 months wait.

Reactions: Faitico

rita456

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Everything is tiring about IRCC but what I have discovered is when you pass the first stage, you forget about that stage and start asking how soon for the next stage. People on this pathway are mostly people who have been denied Refugee claims, which would have easily made a wait time of over 24 -50 months if not a deportation, but this came and saved all that, but people are still impatient about a 3-5 months wait.
I understand what you are saying but not everyone likes waiting especially when people who applied before you already have their COPRs and it will leave you wondering what's wrong, so it's a normal feeling

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
You are right that everyone is either a failed Refugee, but when this opportunity came and one is lucky to be eligible, don't blame people for been impatient, everyone has a story to tell, is it money, emotions, mental health etc, so when God made a way ,people would definitely be expectant. Every goal of any immigrants family is to be settled.

3mmmad

Star Member
May 9, 2021
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Protected Persons class.
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to the Humanitarian Migration (HM) Office in Montreal for further assessment. The office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the HM Montreal Office in writing as follows:
IRCC - Humanitarian Migration Montreal

What does this message mean please?

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
I just got a letter to withdraw my claim guyssssss. Please how do I go about it? can I send it through e-mail or do I have to fax it? and what is the fax number
Congrats. U re almost done. Please we have a lot of guys here who withdrew their cases. Kindly help rita456 fast fast. If you re using lawyer, u can quickly call ur lawyer now

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Protected Persons class.
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to the Humanitarian Migration (HM) Office in Montreal for further assessment. The office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the HM Montreal Office in writing as follows:
IRCC - Humanitarian Migration Montreal

What does this message mean please?
Which province are u? Did u apply for pathway? Did u get AIP already?