+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Hello everyone,
I make follow up on my application through email if all my documents are received because I submitted my PCC late b but I got this response today:

Thank you for your e-mail. Your file has been forwarded to an officer for final review.

If the officer determines that all requirements are met, we will be in contact with you regarding your next steps..

Does anyone that recently got their CORP or letter to withdraw their Refuge claim receive this kind of this email before.

Regards
I know of someone who got same email.
Expect your COPR soon.

lekanhamdalat

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
Ac
I mean in terms of processing period, does it any way affect it, that the particular stage that one is in his refugees claim, does it any way slow down or fast track your application. Thanks
Actually.. I think it does. You see... I have a pending refugee claimant that submitted April 10 and got her AOR and today just informed me she got AIP. I think it is cos they don't have to look too deep. I also have a failed claimant that have been in processing since Feb 8 and no AIP yet

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Ac

Actually.. I think it does. You see... I have a pending refugee claimant that submitted April 10 and got her AOR and today just informed me she got AIP. I think it is cos they don't have to look too deep. I also have a failed claimant that have been in processing since Feb 8 and no AIP yet
I also know 4 failed refugee claimants even 2 of them were out of status and on H&C. All Submitted in Jan 4 got AIP in February and COPR in April

Reactions: Sam18

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Good day everyone, please has anyone experienced this, it's been 3 weeks after my AIP and have not gotten an email for my Medicals, I have called twice and was told they would send it, the last person I spoke with said, it's not necessary that the mail will be spontaneous.. that they will send it.

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Good day everyone, please has anyone experienced this, it's been 3 weeks after my AIP and have not gotten an email for my Medicals, I have called twice and was told they would send it, the last person I spoke with said, it's not necessary that the mail will be spontaneous.. that they will send it.
You should have booked your medical immediately you got your AIP.
The Doctor there will generate IME for your medical and send to immigration.
Is not too late,just look around and book.Last time I checked,almost all medical locations in the GTA has been booked till August.
Though,I dont know your location,but will advice you book where you can get the nearest date,after booking,call the facility you are awaiting your medical forms.Is also possible you get the medical form before your booking date.
If you are in ontario,you might want to check Ajax.
The link below is for North york and Etobicoke.
https://www.panelphysiciantoronto.ca/
Most times,they dont answer their calls and always booked.