+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Sam18

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Hi! Have you been able to resolve things with your lawyer?
Hey, thanks for asking. Yes, I talked to him and he said he'll ask for Federal Court proceedings to be held in abeyance pending processing of my health care pathway application. Earlier today he told me he emailed them attached with my AIP and now awaiting for their reply.

Reactions: Apovine and Tmon

Lolly smiles

Nov 17, 2020
Hello everyone,
I make follow up on my application through email if all my documents are received because I submitted my PCC late b but I got this response today:

Thank you for your e-mail. Your file has been forwarded to an officer for final review.

If the officer determines that all requirements are met, we will be in contact with you regarding your next steps..

Does anyone that recently got their CORP or letter to withdraw their Refuge claim receive this kind of this email before.

Regards
This is the kind of letter received too,what’s your refugee status. Pending, failed or judicial.

Tmon

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Hey, thanks for asking. Yes, I talked to him and he said he'll ask for Federal Court proceedings to be held in abeyance pending processing of my health care pathway application. Earlier today he told me he emailed them attached with my AIP and now awaiting for their reply.
That’s great! No money to waste.

Reactions: Sam18

derin1010

Oct 18, 2017
Toronto
Do you think our refugee status whether pending, faild or judicial would've an effect on our application on this pathway?
It shouldnt be because the reason why you were able to qualify for this program is because you were either a failed or pending refugee claimants.
So the healthcare worker pathway pilot program is strictly for assylum seekers working in the Healthcare.

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
It shouldnt be because the reason why you were able to qualify for this program is because you were either a failed or pending refugee claimants.
So the healthcare worker pathway pilot program is strictly for assylum seekers working in the Healthcare.
I mean in terms of processing period, does it any way affect it, that the particular stage that one is in his refugees claim, does it any way slow down or fast track your application. Thanks

Tmon

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
I mean in terms of processing period, does it any way affect it, that the particular stage that one is in his refugees claim, does it any way slow down or fast track your application. Thanks
I don’t think so either. Like everything else it depends on the immigration officer handling your file. Some may be faster than others or have more work load than the others. But on the other hand it may also depend on how straightforward your history and/or application is. There’s a lot of guessing in this process.