+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Thechief

Jul 27, 2021
I already got my AoR since Jan 29, till date no other message from the officer in Vancouver, who else have heard anything please ?

Thechief

Jul 27, 2021
Quebec is usually slower due to CSQ.

I don't believe the details of this expedited process have been posted yet (at least not to the best of my knowledge). I think we'll need to wait until this info comes out before we'll know exactly how this works.
Did any one apply for this Pr yet and got any message back ? I applied on the 5th Jan and got AOR 29 saying that they have started my aplication, till date I have not heard anything again. Any one here applied already and got any progress???

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Did any one apply for this Pr yet and got any message back ? I applied on the 5th Jan and got AOR 29 saying that they have started my aplication, till date I have not heard anything again. Any one here applied already and got any progress???
If you are referring to this PR Pathway for health care workers, many people have applied, many people have gotten AIP and many people have gotten COPR and some have even received their PR cards. You might need to call IRCC and enquire about your application. All the best.

Orahman

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
You are not alone. My application went in process since march. I have not received my AIP till date. When i call they give me conflicting information everytime. Some will say they are doing background check. Another will say they are trying to verify my employment details. No one has called my employers till date. I have submitted my full hours and still working.

Only God knows why.

rita456

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
You are not alone. My application went in process since march. I have not received my AIP till date. When i call they give me conflicting information everytime. Some will say they are doing background checks. Another will say they are trying to verify my employment details. No one has called my employers till date. I have submitted my full hours and still working.

Only God knows wh

A friend told me, it is because some people are submitting fake documents, so they are really taking their time

Khadis40

Star Member
May 30, 2021
Good evening beautiful people. Please I have a question.
I got a mail today stating that my claim has been put on hold. What does this mean please

rita456

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Good evening beautiful people. Please I have a question.
I got a mail today stating that my claim has been put on hold. What does this mean please
It means that IRB has put your refugee claim on hold because you applied for the pathway.So when they fully approve you, you'll have to withdraw your claim. Hope I answered your question well

Reactions: Sam18

Khadis40

Star Member
May 30, 2021
It means that IRB has put your refugee claim on hold because you applied for the pathway.So when they fully approve you, you'll have to withdraw your claim. Hope I answered your question well
Is it after my COPR that I will withdraw my claim

Orahman

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
There is something that i need clarification from.
If IRB put someone's claim on hold on the request from IRCC. Does that mean the person will get an approval. Just curious