+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Rpwr86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
I actually recieved yesterday,the mail by post from IRB stating ,case is put on hold by them ,online status is showing my medical is recieved .
Time line as follows:
Status is ref. Claimant .

18 march sent application
6 may Aor
7 june AIP
GOT MEDICAL FORM ON 22 june
MED recieved status from 16 july
Ircc niagra .sent email on 22 july that” your file is updated “
And yesterday recieved case on hold letter by post..dated 22 july ::
Still showing “in process”
May be the next step is withdraw request .i hoping for a good ..wish all of u good luck ,congrats to all who gone through ,please wish my family and me to get the pr soon..thanks al of u in advance /
Do you guys think i should call them or should i try send an email to the long niagra email adress

Reactions: Janet A

derin1010

Oct 18, 2017
Toronto
The processing of this pathway is not always consistent. Different application process for different applicants.
Someone recieved AIP even before they request IRB to put the claim on hold almost a month after AIP.

Reactions: Rpwr86

rita456

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
I actually recieved yesterday,the mail by post from IRB stating ,case is put on hold by them ,online status is showing my medical is recieved .
Time line as follows:
Status is ref. Claimant .

18 march sent application
6 may Aor
7 june AIP
GOT MEDICAL FORM ON 22 june
MED recieved status from 16 july
Ircc niagra .sent email on 22 july that” your file is updated “
And yesterday recieved case on hold letter by post..dated 22 july ::
Still showing “in process”
May be the next step is withdraw request .i hoping for a good ..wish all of u good luck ,congrats to all who gone through ,please wish my family and me to get the pr soon..thanks al of u in advance /
Do you guys think i should call them or should i try send an email to the long niagra email adress
wow ircc sent you a letter that your file is updated. The last email they sent me was medical instructions

Rpwr86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Yes but it was fom the long niagra fall email addres ircngrrrxxxxxxxx.xx.con
I just sent an email to the address for the update and the reply from popsup just after 5 mins ..said your application is sent for final review..do any body got this same ever from them ??

rita456

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
I just sent an email to the address for the update and the reply from popsup just after 5 mins ..said your application is sent for final review..do any body got this same ever from them ??
wow, i only know 1 Niagra email address. Share the email please

Joetek

Jun 16, 2021
Hello everyone, i want to sincerely use this medium to appreciate everyone for your contributions and numerous advise on this platform. I have been a silent reader and an ardent follower of this page and your individual advise has made it possible for me to advance to this stage.

I received my AIP letter this morning from my legal representative albeit with a few challenges along side. It will interest you to know that the AIP has been sent since 7th of July but didn't get to my lawyer. I was just prompted to call IRCC yesterday only for them to tell me that my AIP was sent since 7th July. My Lawyer had to write them yesterday and behold this morning i now have the AIP letter .

A major part of it is that, this AIP was issued even before i submitted my complete 750 hours. Infact i just submitted my remaining hours on the 20th of July.

I give God all the praise. I want to thank you all very much.

rita456

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Hello everyone, i want to sincerely use this medium to appreciate everyone for your contributions and numerous advise on this platform. I have been a silent reader and an ardent follower of this page and your individual advise has made it possible for me to advance to this stage.

I received my AIP letter this morning from my legal representative albeit with a few challenges along side. It will interest you to know that the AIP has been sent since 7th of July but didn't get to my lawyer. I was just prompted to call IRCC yesterday only for them to tell me that my AIP was sent since 7th July. My Lawyer had to write them yesterday and behold this morning i now have the AIP letter .

A major part of it is that, this AIP was issued even before i submitted my complete 750 hours. Infact i just submitted my remaining hours on the 20th of July.

I give God all the praise. I want to thank you all very much.
Congratulationsssss

Reactions: Joetek