+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

rita456

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Good day guys, I received my COPR today. I am so surprised that I got COPR a month after AIP. I wish everyone still waiting here goodluck. Cheers

Timeline:
App received : March 23rd
AOR: April 30th
AIP: June 16th
COPR: July 23rd
wow so fast, congratssss

Reactions: Faitico

rita456

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Wao...does the Criminality stage takes this long, because that's the stage I was told I am to when I called last week. I think you should just be calling every other week to know or Mail Naigra if you have been waiting for COPR since March.
ahhh, I have emailed them twice, the first time they said, they were obtaining a passport exemption for my daughter and me, the second time, they said they are processing my application under normal processing times. I called last week and the agent told me that I am at the last stage which is criminality and it has been in the process since march

Sam18

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Good day guys, I received my COPR today. I am so surprised that I got COPR a month after AIP. I wish everyone still waiting here goodluck. Cheers

Timeline:
Congratulations!

Rpwr86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Failed refugee claimant.
Congratssssssss.Thnks for the reply. And big sorry to forget to say congrats for getting permanent residency.. so how long it since it was showing up medical recieved or is it u didnt had to go for that as well .goodluck for your future. May god bless u

Samsonge

Star Member
Mar 11, 2021

Timeline:
Congratulations it’s well deserved

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021

Timeline:
Congratulations, this is super fast, more wins.

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
ahhh, I have emailed them twice, the first time they said, they were obtaining a passport exemption for my daughter and me, the second time, they said they are processing my application under normal processing times. I called last week and the agent told me that I am at the last stage which is criminality and it has been in the process since march
It's well, you will receive your good news soon.

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Congratssssssss.Thnks for the reply. And big sorry to forget to say congrats for getting permanent residency.. so how long it since it was showing up medical recieved or is it u didnt had to go for that as well .goodluck for your future. May god bless u
Thanks. I already did medical last year with my spousal sponsorship application, so my medical was still valid so I didn’t have to do another with HCW pathway, it’s was updated on my HCW pathway ecas as “ medical received” a week after I got AIP. I hope you understand?

Reactions: Bukols

Rpwr86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Thanks. I already did medical last year with my spousal sponsorship application, so my medical was still valid so I didn’t have to do another with HCW pathway, it’s was updated on my HCW pathway ecas as “ medical received” a week after I got AIP. I hope you understand?
I got u . Thnks so much . Please wish me luck . And for you . “Have a happy and prosperous future with your family “