+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

May 30, 2018
VFS Lagos is not accepting passport at the moment. You can send email to VFS Accra for directions. An email will be sent to you, directing you on the next step. The content of the email has been shared here several times but my advice is that you contact the office first. Congratulations!!!
Sister, I learned from their website that they will commence collection of Passport from 20th of October both in Lag and Abj although through courier service.

Solalola

Oct 21, 2018
VFS Lagos is not accepting passport at the moment. You can send email to VFS Accra for directions. An email will be sent to you, directing you on the next step. The content of the email has been shared here several times but my advice is that you contact the office first. Congratulations!!!
Thank you Lizzy

Solalola

Oct 21, 2018
Sister, I learned from their website that they will commence collection of Passport from 20th of October both in Lag and Abj although through courier service.
Considering the situation in Lagos I am not sure they will be open. I will find out though. Thanks alot

Holyindividual

Feb 11, 2020
Medical is expiring in February.... I emailed VFS Ghana and they said DHL has already picked up my documents and then they forwarded me my tracking number. So I guess everyone who hasn’t heard from them should do the same.
When was your Gckey updated to show that they Approved your file and u could see Counterfoil ?

Lizzybet

Nov 11, 2019
Medical is expiring in February.... I emailed VFS Ghana and they said DHL has already picked up my documents and then they forwarded me my tracking number. So I guess everyone who hasn’t heard from them should do the same.
Can you imagine! The last time I contacted them, there response was that my passport was not ready a week after I received a call. I would have loved to contact them again but today is Saturday. Please if I may ask, are you receiving the parcel in Nigeria. I was thinking if there's possibility of them rolling them out in bulk as mine has overstayed with them. Thanks

Reactions: Holyindividual

Holyindividual

Feb 11, 2020
Can you imagine! The last time I contacted them, there response was that my passport was not ready a week after I received a call. I would have loved to contact them again but today is Saturday. Please if I may ask, are you receiving the parcel in Nigeria. I was thinking if there's possibility of them rolling them out in bulk as mine has overstayed with them. Thanks
When was ur application approved on your Gckey ?

Prex19

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
@Ttayo can you share the details of the follow up call? @Prex19 what do you have to say about this development. I'd like to know what is going on and to what extent this is going to affect spouses.
Lizzybet, travel restrictions is in place because of covid-19, & as a result, many persons are not allowed to enter Canada. However, those who have immediate family member, like their spouse in Canada, who have their visa already, whether before or after March 18, will be allowed to enter Canada, & they do not need a written authorization letter from IRCC confirming they are exempt from travel restrictions before they can travel. Parents, children, common-law partner all fall in this category. Here's all you need to know about this, including what border officers would expect from you when you land before they can allow you to enter: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/immediate-family.html#how-citizens-prs

However, for the majority of others, including those with express entry visa, cannot travel to Canada, unless invited by the authorities, while some other categories need an authorization from IRCC before they can travel to Canada. Here's all you need to know about this: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/travel-restrictions-exemptions.html#foreign

So, in a nutshell, those with their spouses in Canada can travel, but the majority of others need authorization from IRCC before they can travel to Canada.

The Spectacle

Sep 16, 2020
Yeah I’m getting it in Nigeria, it’s possible that they will dispatch them in bulk, I know a few people expecting their parcel this week, hopefully yours is in there.

Lizzybet

Nov 11, 2019
Thank
Lizzybet, travel restrictions is in place because of covid-19, & as a result, many persons are not allowed to enter Canada. However, those who have immediate family member, like their spouse in Canada, who have their visa already, whether before or after March 18, will be allowed to enter Canada, & they do not need a written authorization letter from IRCC confirming they are exempt from travel restrictions before they can travel. Parents, children, common-law partner all fall in this category. Here's all you need to know about this, including what border officers would expect from you when you land before they can allow you to enter: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/immediate-family.html#how-citizens-prs

However, for the majority of others, including those with express entry visa, cannot travel to Canada, unless invited by the authorities, while some other categories need an authorization from IRCC before they can travel to Canada. Here's all you need to know about this: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/travel-restrictions-exemptions.html#foreign

So, in a nutshell, those with their spouses in Canada can travel, but the majority of others need authorization from IRCC before they can travel to Canada.
Thanks for the clarifications.

Reactions: Prex19

Rxglow

Nov 3, 2019
Hello Guys, I heard few people with COPR issued after March 18th are landing. Has anyone here landed with a COPR after March 18th?