+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Dziggy

Oct 6, 2020
Hello, are there travel restrictions in place for spouses of Canadian citizens and permanent residents? So far permanent residents can travel or?

gbemigirl

Nov 20, 2019
Kindly send the following documents to us via DHL:
  • Passport
  • Letter from IRCC
  • CVAC Consent Form
  • Payment slip of GHC331.00 (per applicant) from our Ecobank Account
  • Required size passport pictures
  • Any other documents required
Bank details:
Bank Account name – International Organization for Migration
Bank name – ECOBANK Ghana Limited
Account Branch: Head office
BIC/SWIFT Code – ECOCGHAC
Account Number – 1441000695744 OR 0010134402080802

Address;
(CVAC operated in partnership with OIM/IOM)
Canada Visa Application Centre
International Organization for Migration (IOM) Ghana
Baptist Convention House, Abelenkpe road
Abelemkpe, Accra, Ghana
Hi, i sent my passport to Ghana and was told to sent a payment receipt of GHC 1113, Pease i do how pay to the account from Nigeria. Thank you.

Approved

Oct 13, 2020
please am from Ghana. How do I send my passport to the embassy for my student visa stamping and the requirments. Please counting on u guys.

Ebonychic

May 28, 2020
Hi, i sent my passport to Ghana and was told to sent a payment receipt of GHC 1113, Pease i do how pay to the account from Nigeria. Thank you.
[/QUOTE
Go to their page I read here someone said they have a sterling account you can pay with go on the thread

AghoU

Oct 19, 2020
I don’t think so I think all you need is your cpr and ur spouses passport page or citizenship card
Yeah , youre right! apologies for the wrong info. I m also hearing that people are still landing even though they received copr and visa after March 18th, and people whose own have expired are yet to get any response from IRCC. If I the restrictions aren't lifted before January(issued visa expires in January, same date as my medicals) I m thinking of travelling like that it o, is it advisable?

Okpure

Jul 5, 2019
The journey for this phase is over!!! All glory to God.

PPR Mail- 12th September, 2020
Passport dropped at DHL enroute Accra- 25th of September, 2020 ( Wrote several mails to find out where to submit since my country VFS does not accept passport yet. Also had to renew.

29th of September, 2020- Passport arrived VFS Accra and a mail was sent the same day that the documents have been forwarded to IRCC

5th of October, 2020- Received a call from IRCC asking whether we can travel before 31st of March, 2021. I said yes, but subject to the travel restrictions and the lady said sure.

8th of October, 2020- Mail from VFS stating that the decision envelope has been couried via courier partner (DHL). Profile was updated same day with counterfoil generated. (Passport spent 10 days in Accra)

14th of October, 2020- DHL delivers the parcel

My application was far from perfect. I did not submit POF by error till i received GCMS note in February and found out the file was parked. As at April, file was still under "review required"

Everyone will smile soon
Congratulations once again. Did you submit IMM008 form along with your passport? I did not and its giving me cause for concern. How can i send it across to IRCC?