+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

bojac

Aug 9, 2019
The journey for this phase is over!!! All glory to God.

PPR Mail- 12th September, 2020
Passport dropped at DHL enroute Accra- 25th of September, 2020 ( Wrote several mails to find out where to submit since my country VFS does not accept passport yet. Also had to renew.

29th of September, 2020- Passport arrived VFS Accra and a mail was sent the same day that the documents have been forwarded to IRCC

5th of October, 2020- Received a call from IRCC asking whether we can travel before 31st of March, 2021. I said yes, but subject to the travel restrictions and the lady said sure.

8th of October, 2020- Mail from VFS stating that the decision envelope has been couried via courier partner (DHL). Profile was updated same day with counterfoil generated. (Passport spent 10 days in Accra)

14th of October, 2020- DHL delivers the parcel

My application was far from perfect. I did not submit POF by error till i received GCMS note in February and found out the file was parked. As at April, file was still under "review required"

Everyone will smile soon
Please how did you send your passport? DHL? Did you have to add a cover letter?

AghoU

Oct 19, 2020
I got too and some people in group I belong to were also called as a follow up to the mail.
Got a similar mail, but missed their calls. Those in the group what exactly did they say in the call? can I please join the group?

Lizzybet

Nov 11, 2019
Got a similar mail, but missed their calls. Those in the group what exactly did they say in the call? can I please join the group?
@Ttayo can you share the details of the follow up call? @Prex19 what do you have to say about this development. I'd like to know what is going on and to what extent this is going to affect spouses.

The Spectacle

Sep 16, 2020
@Ttayo can you share the details of the follow up call? @Prex19 what do you have to say about this development. I'd like to know what is going on and to what extent this is going to affect spouses.
What could be happening or necessitated this???
yeah I got the call as well... basically repeated what the email said. They said they would send us authorization to travel when it was ok to travel. Essentially we are not to attempt to travel until then. So we are in some weird limbo situation just waiting

paparazzi1987

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
The journey for this phase is over!!! All glory to God.

PPR Mail- 12th September, 2020
Passport dropped at DHL enroute Accra- 25th of September, 2020 ( Wrote several mails to find out where to submit since my country VFS does not accept passport yet. Also had to renew.

29th of September, 2020- Passport arrived VFS Accra and a mail was sent the same day that the documents have been forwarded to IRCC

5th of October, 2020- Received a call from IRCC asking whether we can travel before 31st of March, 2021. I said yes, but subject to the travel restrictions and the lady said sure.

8th of October, 2020- Mail from VFS stating that the decision envelope has been couried via courier partner (DHL). Profile was updated same day with counterfoil generated. (Passport spent 10 days in Accra)

14th of October, 2020- DHL delivers the parcel

My application was far from perfect. I did not submit POF by error till i received GCMS note in February and found out the file was parked. As at April, file was still under "review required"

Everyone will smile soon
Hi, Please could you give more information and steps on how you make payment to VFS Ghana ?

samzik

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Hi, Please could you give more information and steps on how you make payment to VFS Ghana ?
Kindly send the following documents to us via DHL:
  • Passport
  • Letter from IRCC
  • CVAC Consent Form
  • Payment slip of GHC331.00 (per applicant) from our Ecobank Account
  • Required size passport pictures
  • Any other documents required
Bank details:
Bank Account name – International Organization for Migration
Bank name – ECOBANK Ghana Limited
Account Branch: Head office
BIC/SWIFT Code – ECOCGHAC
Account Number – 1441000695744 OR 0010134402080802

Address;
(CVAC operated in partnership with OIM/IOM)
Canada Visa Application Centre
International Organization for Migration (IOM) Ghana
Baptist Convention House, Abelenkpe road
Abelemkpe, Accra, Ghana

Lizzybet

Nov 11, 2019
Please what else can I do??? It's been 2 weeks I received a call from IRCC- office in Accra asking if I was ready to travel on or before March 2021 of which I answered YES. Ever since nothing has been heard from them. Passport still with them without any further information.

Reactions: Holyindividual

The Spectacle

Sep 16, 2020
Please what else can I do??? It's been 2 weeks I received a call from IRCC- office in Accra asking if I was ready to travel on or before March 2021 of which I answered YES. Ever since nothing has been heard from them. Passport still with them without any further information.
im in the same situation... got the call a week ago and no update since. Does anyone have a number they can be reached on?

Maya53

May 6, 2018
Today makes it 8 days for me. I was worried that it is because I submitted IMM0008 whereas there's no change in my family composition. People on my whatsapp group called on same day had their profiles approved same day and the next and have been updated of PPT return by vfs.

Solalola

Oct 21, 2018
Hello guys. I am a Nigerian that got a mail for passport request. My medical expires next month, precisely 27th November (barely 35 days more). The issue now is due to the ongoing protest and curfew, Nigeria VFS is not opened. The question now is, can I send my passport directly to Accra through DHL to gain some time? I wouldn't want the medical to expire.

Lizzybet

Nov 11, 2019
Hello guys. I am a Nigerian that got a mail for passport request. My medical expires next month, precisely 27th November (barely 35 days more). The issue now is due to the ongoing protest and curfew, Nigeria VFS is not opened. The question now is, can I send my passport directly to Accra through DHL to gain some time? I wouldn't want the medical to expire.
VFS Lagos is not accepting passport at the moment. You can send email to VFS Accra for directions. An email will be sent to you, directing you on the next step. The content of the email has been shared here several times but my advice is that you contact the office first. Congratulations!!!

Reactions: Solalola

Lizzybet

Nov 11, 2019
Kindly send the following documents to us via DHL:
  • Passport
  • Letter from IRCC
  • CVAC Consent Form
  • Payment slip of GHC331.00 (per applicant) from our Ecobank Account
  • Required size passport pictures
  • Any other documents required
Bank details:
Bank Account name – International Organization for Migration
Bank name – ECOBANK Ghana Limited
Account Branch: Head office
BIC/SWIFT Code – ECOCGHAC
Account Number – 1441000695744 OR 0010134402080802

Address;
(CVAC operated in partnership with OIM/IOM)
Canada Visa Application Centre
International Organization for Migration (IOM) Ghana
Baptist Convention House, Abelenkpe road
Abelemkpe, Accra, Ghana
@Solalola this is the response you are going to receive from VFS global Accra

Reactions: Solalola