+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

uche13

Feb 17, 2020
The journey for this phase is over!!! All glory to God.

PPR Mail- 12th September, 2020
Passport dropped at DHL enroute Accra- 25th of September, 2020 ( Wrote several mails to find out where to submit since my country VFS does not accept passport yet. Also had to renew.

29th of September, 2020- Passport arrived VFS Accra and a mail was sent the same day that the documents have been forwarded to IRCC

5th of October, 2020- Received a call from IRCC asking whether we can travel before 31st of March, 2021. I said yes, but subject to the travel restrictions and the lady said sure.

8th of October, 2020- Mail from VFS stating that the decision envelope has been couried via courier partner (DHL). Profile was updated same day with counterfoil generated. (Passport spent 10 days in Accra)

14th of October, 2020- DHL delivers the parcel

My application was far from perfect. I did not submit POF by error till i received GCMS note in February and found out the file was parked. As at April, file was still under "review required"

Everyone will smile soon

Ttayo

Jul 3, 2020

Passport dropped at DHL enroute Accra- 25th of September, 2020 ( Wrote several mails to find out where to submit since my country VFS does not accept passport yet. Also had to renew.

29th of September, 2020- Passport arrived VFS Accra and a mail was sent the same day that the documents have been forwarded to IRCC

5th of October, 2020- Received a call from IRCC asking whether we can travel before 31st of March, 2021. I said yes, but subject to the travel restrictions and the lady said sure.

8th of October, 2020- Mail from VFS stating that the decision envelope has been couried via courier partner (DHL). Profile was updated same day with counterfoil generated. (Passport spent 10 days in Accra)

My application was far from perfect. I did not submit POF by error till i received GCMS note in February and found out the file was parked. As at April, file was still under "review required"

Everyone will smile soon
Congrats Uche. Welcome to the club. A question, does it then mean you are not allowed to travel yet?

Reactions: joyunspeakable

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
How many Online Express Entry (PNP/FSW categories) Outlands with no Inland (Canada) connection in this group have received PPR since August 2020?

Reactions: Lawg

The Spectacle

Sep 16, 2020

Everyone will smile soon
congrats... you still have a bit of time before March... i was wondering if you're moving permanently or planning to do a soft landing

Lizzybet

Nov 11, 2019

Everyone will smile soon
Wow! Congratulations! The processing at Accra appears very fast for you. Mine has stayed longer than expected and it's killing me. I will rejoice soon by God's grace. Congrats!!!

The Spectacle

Sep 16, 2020
Did anyone get an email saying you aren’t exempt from travel restrictions if you’re outside the United States and received your COPR after March 18th? Cos I just did