+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

DuncanP

Jun 19, 2020
Just had a lovely phone call from Etobicoke-landings asking me to confirm that I am still in Canada and ran through a few other details. Then ended the call with 'Congratulations you are now a Permanent Resident of Canada!'

I should receive an email some time next week with my CoPR from which I can send off for PR card etc.

Phew!

bunny9090

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hey guys, finally received CoPR via email this morning. Requesting 1 photo with the copy of this letter to apply the permanent resident card. Hope you guys hear good news soon!

AOR Oct.13
PPR Mar.6
Passport Copy delivered Mar.9

I really appreciate all your help and mental support. Without this thread, I must have gone crazy.
Wish you all the best luck!
congrats!! finally!! I hope mine is coming soon too I am loosing my mind just waiting. have a nice celebration!

florindel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
Just had a lovely phone call from Etobicoke-landings asking me to confirm that I am still in Canada and ran through a few other details. Then ended the call with 'Congratulations you are now a Permanent Resident of Canada!'

I should receive an email some time next week with my CoPR from which I can send off for PR card etc.

Phew!
Wow! Congratulations!!

If you don't mind, could you tell me which stream(CEC, FSW, PNP...) you are in?
Thank you for sharing!

Last edited:
Reactions: DuncanP

bunny9090

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hello! is there still someone who sent the passport copy before march 15th inland and still got no answer and no copr? kinda worry here

Reactions: Kemi525

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hey guys, finally received CoPR via email this morning. Requesting 1 photo with the copy of this letter to apply the permanent resident card. Hope you guys hear good news soon!

AOR Oct.13
PPR Mar.6
Passport Copy delivered Mar.9

I really appreciate all your help and mental support. Without this thread, I must have gone crazy.
Wish you all the best luck!
Congratulations!!

Are you inland and what's your AOR?

Jd10083

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Its finally over. Got "congrats you are now a permanent of resident of Canada" letter." on Friday. Time frames below to help others:
CEC inland
AOR - OCT 2019
PPR- March 2020
Landing Letter: July 2020

Hopefully everyone still waiting gets sorted soon!

Reactions: Kemi525

bunny9090

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
No, nothing:confused: How about you? Have you ever sent an email or applied for GCMS?
I emailed ircc on may and I got the standard answer that due covid19 there it will be delate and they cannot predict processing time. Nothing after because I think they will answer the same... And you? Any recent contact?