+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

dkijhlu

Apr 28, 2020
I received an email from IRCC that says my application gets approved. Looks like a lot of people with passport copies get approved this week! congrats guys! Im finally over following this thread. Good luck!! peace

sim_agent

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Congratulations to all of you for finally hearing the good news and thank you for sharing it!!

I can't wait to hear good news like you guys.

Is there anybody who sent passport copies and is still waiting without any updates?
I am .... PPR March 11, Copies delivered April 2.

iron9er

Jan 5, 2019
Congratulations to all of you for finally hearing the good news and thank you for sharing it!!

Is there anybody who sent passport copies and is still waiting without any updates?
Yes many of us including me. They've had our documents since April 13. Have done nothing with them.

Reactions: florindel

alexdorman

Jun 22, 2020
Post #1,159 on page 78 of this forum. Still haven't heard anything. Might send them passport photocopy via web form and see if that does anything...

joy857

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
Whats your status on the system? In progress ?
Well progress bar is complete, but no final decision has been given yet. I've received a generic mention in my profie earlier that some applicants take longer time than others... hahaha

joy857

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
Are you an inland applicant? If so, I'm guessing they will go the virtual landing route instead like they've done with the rest of us and then the visa, physical CoPR etc wouldn't be needed. Seems like the processing is really starting to take off again so hopefully you'll get something soon.
Yes, I'm currently in-land so that's encouraging to hear, I'll update when I hear something new!

Seecolinslash

Mar 26, 2020
Hello,
1. Do you have a job offer for when you land in Canada or you will start looking for jobs after landing? if you have a job offer is more likely they will let you in.
2. Yes, you can drive to the border and get the PR there, it will be the same process you will do at the airport. And they are processing any visa at the moment but I know they are refusing lots of worker without a job offer, you are going there with a COPR so I believe you will not have any issue. be prepare for a long line up.
3. Not sure if you can go back you need to ask them. I guess you can have the card mailed to USA. Quarantine is mandatory right now.
You can always call the border you are planing to cross and ask them, some border has a long but very clear message, on what is happening in that specific border
Thank you so much for the response.

Seecolinslash

Mar 26, 2020
Congrats! Question, are you based in the USA?

When did you first submitted your documents with the wrong photos?

What was the problem with the photos? (No signature, no cut....)

When did you received PPR?

When did you resubmitted?

I appreciate your input. Thanks!
Answers in line..

Yes.
In April.
Dimensions of the photo is not accurate.
In March
I created a webform, email etc to find out if we should resubmit our application but there was no response we took a chance and resubmitted it in end of June.

bunny9090

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020

I sent passport copy the 8th of march they received the 10th still no answer... I am over 4 month now... hopefully this week we will get good news... finger crossed