+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Uzzi

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hi everyone,

The clinic sent the medical results to IRCC today. how long does it take for medical passed/received to show on ECAS??

Reactions: Budi07

Budi07

May 21, 2015
Hi everyone,

The clinic sent the medical results to IRCC today. how long does it take for medical passed/received to show on ECAS??
Based on visa office. I am with London LVO it has backlog in reviews could take 1-3 month to show. But that was for last month hopefully now things get better especially UK lockdown is eased. Hope you hear good news soon

Uzzi

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Based on visa office. I am with London LVO it has backlog in reviews could take 1-3 month to show. But that was for last month hopefully now things get better especially UK lockdown is eased. Hope you hear good news soon
Same here London VO. Usually when they request for medical and the medical is sent usually it is updated in no time. I hope the backlog is cleared up.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I want to ask if during process if depended got married or cross the age bar how to inform IRCC , trying to send web form but it fails
The dependent's age is "locked" when the application is submitted. BUT if they choose to get married or become common-law, they are NO LONGER dependents. You must inform IRCC to remove them from the application (just include them in additional member form). They can no longer become PR with their parents.

jqi

Dec 15, 2020
Does anyone's application have progress after 2nd medical exam recently? My parents got the request for 2nd medical exam as the previous one expired on April 20 and the exam got passed on May 18. 3 weeks have passed but still no change in application. Still in process and no DM. It seems most of the people got DM fairly quickly after 2nd medical passed. So want to see whether anyone else has update. Our visa office is CPC-M. Thanks!

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Does anyone's application have progress after 2nd medical exam recently? My parents got the request for 2nd medical exam as the previous one expired on April 20 and the exam got passed on May 18. 3 weeks have passed but still no change in application. Still in process and no DM. It seems most of the people got DM fairly quickly after 2nd medical passed. So want to see whether anyone else has update. Our visa office is CPC-M. Thanks!
What's the current country of residence for Principal Application?

Zsoni

Jun 21, 2020
Hi everyone.
I applied under pgp 2019 and submitted application dated 5 June, 2019. Medical and biometrics done in Dec 2019 first week. Thereafter no reply from CPC- Mississauga. I have seen cases of 18 jun also processed but no progress in my case. We are desperate . Plz advise in this respect.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
They are both in Canada now.
Make sure IRCC knows about their Current address. IRCC is kind of prioritizing finalizing applications for applicants currently living in Canada. Hopefully, you will get an update from them, to perform a virtual landing. Good Luck!

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Hi everyone.
I applied under pgp 2019 and submitted application dated 5 June, 2019. Medical and biometrics done in Dec 2019 first week. Thereafter no reply from CPC- Mississauga. I have seen cases of 18 jun also processed but no progress in my case. We are desperate . Plz advise in this respect.
CPC-Missisuagae is hard to predict. Many including me, sent our application in May 2019, nothing happened at all, No SA, No Medical, No Bio. As PA's already had their Medical and Bio Done, hopefully, they will send you Pre-arrival/PPR very soon.

Also, if MEdical has crossed one year mark, PA's may have to go through re-medical.

Cheer!

Zsoni

Jun 21, 2020
CPC-Missisuagae is hard to predict. Many including me, sent our application in May 2019, nothing happened at all, No SA, No Medical, No Bio. As PA's already had their Medical and Bio Done, hopefully, they will send you Pre-arrival/PPR very soon.

Also, if MEdical has crossed one year mark, PA's may have to go through re-medical.

Cheer!
Thanks for feedback. Further to say that My parents are in Canada from march 2020 and updates are sent to IRCC. They know very well via web form. Eligibility of parents and decision made is pending ..

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
Hi everyone.
We have same June 5, CPC-M; nothing after Dec 2019.

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hi everyone.
I am May 9th applicant, parents in Canada since Dec 2019, medicals/bio done in Feb 2020. Updated address via webform. Sent 2-3 webforms to enquire status but no update so far. (CPC-M)

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
Hi everyone,

I'm also with London LVO. The medical was submitted in the last week of May and it appeared on ECAS/MYCIC in about 4 days. So, you should get the good news sometime next week.