+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Cancelled ! Why
My father-in-law was principal applicant. He passed away on December 2, 2019. Then, I was asked to fill form for my mother-in-law as a principal applicant. Now, IRCC has cancelled previous file number and given new file number.

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
My father-in-law was principal applicant. He passed away on December 2, 2019. Then, I was asked to fill form for my mother-in-law as a principal applicant. Now, IRCC has cancelled previous file number and given new file number.
it is a long wait , i did that for my mother she is the main applicant now , may be you will be lucky as i am so unlucky that i have got nothing the file is in application received status since it was sent

Reactions: Budi07

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
Is anyone here on Twiteter , i will say let's tag Minister of Immigration and ask him to get these files in process as this is way too long and now they have started processing 2020 file and creating back log at least do something

Reactions: Budi07

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
it is a long wait , i did that for my mother she is the main applicant now , may be you will be lucky as i am so unlucky that i have got nothing the file is in application received status since it was sent
I contacted local MP. He called and after that IRCC changed file number and principal applicant.

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Is anyone here on Twiteter , i will say let's tag Minister of Immigration and ask him to get these files in process as this is way too long and now they have started processing 2020 file and creating back log at least do something
How do you know they started 2020 files?

vn69313

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
I saw several posts that mention ecas "in process for sponsorship" or "in process for applicant"
My ecas "Permanent Residence Application Status" changed from "Application Received" to "In Process" recently.
But after I click on "In Process", there is still only the following sentence --
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 12, 2019
Which is the same as before.
Have not received any request -- no biometrics, no physical, nothing whatsoever.
Anyone in the same status? Office is CPC-Missisauga.
I have the same ecas as you, in-process and silent

Budi07

May 21, 2015
So sorry for your loss. This is wrong how come someone faced this situation is yet to be delayed. They should process such cases faster. I hope you get positive updates soon.

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
I contacted local MP. He called and after that IRCC changed file number and principal applicant.
That is what they did for me too , I submitted the paperwork back in March 2020 and the name didnt got changed until Dec 2020 and still no process has been started they keep saying background check , i dont know how long before i get something . MP sent letter to expediate the process, they decline.

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
So sorry for your loss. This is wrong how come someone faced this situation is yet to be delayed. They should process such cases faster. I hope you get positive updates soon.
they have no sympathy , i told them how it is even more important to reunite the family . they don't care

blueeye2019

Jun 8, 2021
I have been requested to provide IMM 5562- Supplementary information for travel for Principle applicant and dependents. But i can only see place to attach one form please see the attached image https://ibb.co/VBsz4Z2. Question is how i can submit rest of the forms should i combine them in one pdf? or there is an other way.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
I have been requested to provide IMM 5562- Supplementary information for travel for Principle applicant and dependents. But i can only see place to attach one form please see the attached image https://ibb.co/VBsz4Z2. Question is how i can submit rest of the forms should i combine them in one pdf? or there is an other way.
If you start filling the form, you will get the idea to complete the information.

Reactions: blueeye2019

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Having spot in PGP program is most important. IRCC will start processing all cases normally once Covid situation is under control.