+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ms2021

May 12, 2021
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Ecas shows in process for sponsorship application June 8
and now in process for Applicant June 9th.
AOR- September 10 2020
I saw several posts that mention ecas "in process for sponsorship" or "in process for applicant"
My ecas "Permanent Residence Application Status" changed from "Application Received" to "In Process" recently.
But after I click on "In Process", there is still only the following sentence --
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 12, 2019
Which is the same as before.
Have not received any request -- no biometrics, no physical, nothing whatsoever.
Anyone in the same status? Office is CPC-Missisauga.

Budi07

May 21, 2015
I saw several posts that mention ecas "in process for sponsorship" or "in process for applicant"
My ecas "Permanent Residence Application Status" changed from "Application Received" to "In Process" recently.
But after I click on "In Process", there is still only the following sentence --
Have not received any request -- no biometrics, no physical, nothing whatsoever.
Try to contact them request about the status currently and if they have sent you any requests. The ecase might lag day or so hope u get it moved soon. If they were not helpful would try order the notes. Best wishes

mbshez

Nov 30, 2015
Calgary
Tracker updated. What does the letter ask to send? Is it specifically IMM5669?
Thank you for updating the tracker.
The letter asks for a Schedule A (IMM 5669) for each person bearing an original signature. Even though it has to be uploaded and there is no mention of mailing in the form.

Devang T

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2013
Med's Request
09-01-2014
Med's Done....
28-01-2014
Interview........
IN PROCESS-- 18-06-2014; DECISION MADE-- 10 JULY, 2014
Passport Req..
July 24, 2014; SPOUSE PPR - 18 AUG
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 08, 2014;
Same here! Application received in May 2019. No SA, No medical, No bio. Status is in process since 2019. Have been following up through MP office but same answer from CIC about Covid thing! Not sure what to do.

Ermine

Jul 9, 2020

I am in an exact same situation! For me it shows in process only for sponsorship. Hoping to hear some news soon!!!

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Thanks for the info and what a mess that VO must be!!
I cannot remember but have you received pre-arrival already?
Rest assured that submitting your docs through webform and email would be sufficient. You should see an acknowledgement of receipt from them in a day or so after the submission.
No I've not received the pre-arrival letter yet. Have you?
Their email is so funny it says you should do Medical Examinations based on the attached forms but nothing was attached and no instructions or ME forms are provided. If I wasn't 100% sure that it's Ankara VO only because CIC call center confirmed their letter and requested documents I'd have said it's definitely a scam lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Verooney

OR@YT

Star Member
Jun 11, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
I want to ask if during process if depended got married or cross the age bar how to inform IRCC , trying to send web form but it fails