+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

anil51138

Jan 8, 2016
How long does it take to update in cic about medical results after it was done? And what is the next step? My parents bio and medical tests are done

403 Waitubg for PNP

Jun 12, 2015
For India you have to provide the Birth Certificate (or if the birth certificate is not available Voter ID card and School certificates) for PA and dependents.
My mother is in Canada these days and do not have voter I'd card with her. Can I submit 10th marksheet, PAN Card and aadhar card?We are anyways submitting passport copies which has her date of birth as well.

shubham.maksi

Sep 15, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2014
Doc's Request.
PER - 03-02-2015
AOR Received.
25.02.2015 (Warsaw Visa Office)
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
25.02.2015 (Warsaw Visa Office)
Med's Request
16-04-15
Med's Done....
22-04-15
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Vancouver soon
@robertp kindly update

*App Rec* Jun 14 2019
*AOR* Oct 23 2019
*Biometric req* Feb 6 2020
*Biometric Rec* Feb 17 2020
*Medical Req* Feb 19 2020
*Ecas*
Sponsorship - DM on 7th,
Application - In-process

desmonddoss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Does anyone know what is the Manila VO timeline for request for medicals?
Feb 5 - biometrics request
Feb 13 - received letter for sponsorship approval and that VO will be Manila.

We had biometrics completed in Oct, got medical and pcc request by Feb..so almost 4 months. LVO Manila

Verba

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Good Morning,

I'm looking for Senior's opinion, please!

Ecas now shows sponsor application In process
and permanent residence application In process however I have not received an approval letter yet... mycic shows status Submitted...
I'm confused, but it is a good sign, right?

Thank you!

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Good Morning,

I'm looking for Senior's opinion, please!

Ecas now shows sponsor application In process
and permanent residence application In process however I have not received an approval letter yet... mycic shows status Submitted...
I'm confused, but it is a good sign, right?

Thank you!
3-5 days after DM for Sponsorship Application you will get Sponsorship Approval letter. wait for DM first.

Reactions: Verba

Darjeeling_Man

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Toronto
Hi All:
My mom has also been sponsored by my brother for a US Green Card. She got approved last year, made her US entry in May 2019. Subsequently she also got her Canadian immigration sponsorship under PGP 2019 (which I am sponsoring) approved, we are at PPR stage for that.

My brother in the US says that if the US immigration authorities see she has also applied for Canadian PR they may likely cancel her green card. Basically it shows intent to immigrate to another country, and that is one of the grounds mentioned for cancellation of the green card.

Question --> Has any one on this forum also sponsored their parents (through another sibling) for US immigration? If so, and if both were approved (US & Canada sponsorships), were there any problem on the US side? Or any problems anticipated (since it may be too early to test this)?
Reason for asking is that my mom will have to go back and forth from US to Canada as she fulfils her residency requirements (3 out of 5 years to get citizenship in both countries). In one of these border crossings, if US immigration flags the Canadian immigration as a problem, then they may cancel her green card....

Fhn

Feb 4, 2020
Hello @robertp @YULIA-2016,
please update tracker received request for medicals via email, today Feb 20. Thank you.
Hi @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew@serious_cheese
In a separate email just 3 hours after, also received request for additional documents from Manila visa office: additional identity documents for mom, police clearance for all 3, advisory on marriages for both parents, and payment of RPRF. Thanks.

Reactions: robertp