+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Chrobik

Jun 28, 2019
OMG, I thought something is wrong with my parents and my in-laws applications. Both of their applications are in Vienna. They did the Biometrics back on 6th of November and nothing since then. Are you saying we'll possibly wait for another 3 months? Other people applications are moving lightning fast compared to this. Ridiculous...
I am glad someone else has the application in Vienna as I was the only one in the tracker. My Dad's application was sitting in Vienna since the end of August with no movement. He doesn't need biometrics as he is in Canada. I ordered the notes back in December and his paper file wasn't even processed at that time. Vienna is unfortunately one of the offices that takes forever to process. We just did medical on Friday, February 14th and let's see how long is it going to take to the next step.

rnts

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
sorry I did not understand. How Can I check if the biometric have been recevied?

Thank you,
You have to login to the my CIC account and under the application of permanent residency you will see updated biometrics information.

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
how long does it take to get another letter for PPR after requesting in the webform. PPR letter mentions to submit in Canada's address but right now she is in India.Called VFS they cannot submit the PP as the letter does not mention New Delhi
Hi,
I got a question if you can share your experience.

What is your LVO?

In the biometrics and Medical request letter, Was it Indian address or your address (Canadian address)?

Thx

pegmog

Star Member
May 29, 2019
You have to login to the my CIC account and under the application of permanent residency you will see updated biometrics information.
Thank you. Yes I see the biometric letters in the CIC. My parents completed the bio metric I do not see yet in CIC about receiving their finger prints.

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hi I am posting this again as I am very worried about the info on the tracker. My line shows additional doc request on sept 19th but I have not received any such request and neither requested the forum to update. My most recent webform inquiry was replied with the message of apllication under process. With quite a few applications being returned I can barely function.
call ircc

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hello everyone. IRCC emailed me last December 20, 2019 for my Sponsorship approval letter, together with that letter is asking for police certificate and other details. I have provided everything with them via email. Question is are they still going to email me for another police certificate? or that is it? Thanks
That's it

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I have received AOR on DEC 3, 2019 and since then no update. Tracker line #750

My parents are planning to come to Canada in March and I'm worried about their Medical, PCC and Bio.

Is it possible to submit Medical, PCC and Bio-metric in advance?

Please advise
Thank you so much
only pcc, you need the medical and biometric request form before you can do those. Your parents can complete those in canada

dhillozcanada22

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Does your gcms notes say anything about SSC-Check?
Did you/co-signer sponsored anyone in the past?
Which province are you from?
Nothing specific to that however it does mention something:

Office: Mississauga
Paper file #
Location - FC4
- Pending Additional Docs Required
Status - Open

and then it says

Income Verification: Ready to be assessed

so to me it looks like they have recieved the tax and income documents however, no one has looked at it....

Reactions: calgary17

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
how? what is the different ? as per CIC both have same test >> link

I talked with other RCIC and professional immigration agent and as per his comment "Any Medical’s done are valid for all categories as long as it’s less than a year old ".

in this forums anyone use Visitor visa extension medical for PR file? is it accepted?
Hi, I got my mom's super visa extended (after two years of stay), and they did not even ask for medical.

Reactions: robertp

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Nothing specific to that however it does mention something:

Office: Mississauga
Paper file #
Location - FC4
- Pending Additional Docs Required
Status - Open

and then it says

Income Verification: Ready to be assessed

so to me it looks like they have recieved the tax and income documents however, no one has looked at it....
Your additional doc saying still pending..be very careful and call them tomorrow to make sure they are not sending the file back.