Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Preet_kaur

Mar 18, 2013
Hi @YULIA-2016 @robertp
Please update my info for Preet_kaur line 318:
Local Visa Office (LVO) - New Delhi
Received SA approval letter : Feb 13
Biometrics Done & updated online: Feb 10
Ecas PR application Status changed from In process to Application Received: Feb 19

Thanks

Reactions: robertp

dhillozcanada22

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Your additional doc saying still pending..be very careful and call them tomorrow to make sure they are not sending the file back.
I have called call centre few times and every time they say file is complete and in normal processing time

Even the MP said the same thing .. file is complete and in normal processing time

They want us to wait 2 years before taking any futher action ... I kept explaining that all i want is to approve us a sponsor but they keep saying oh its ok its still within normal processing timeline

kwinkal

Star Member
Nov 23, 2012
Hi @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew@serious_cheese,

Please update Ecas status is Decision Made for Line 198 as of now ;). Also I have question mycic status is still we are reviewing the additional documents you provided and last update is medical approved. Is this normal?

Also when I check detail steps in Ecas last update is only regarding additional documents request. It does not provide update for decision made. Is this OK?

Thank you

Reactions: robertp

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew@serious_cheese,

Please update Ecas status is Decision Made for Line 198 as of now ;). Also I have question mycic status is still we are reviewing the additional documents you provided and last update is medical approved. Is this normal?

Also when I check detail steps in Ecas last update is only regarding additional documents request. It does not provide update for decision made. Is this OK?

Thank you
Que: what is your medical passed date as per myCIC?
yes normal. DM status change will not update anythin in myCIC

Last edited:

Canadian1316ir

Dec 3, 2019
I have a question about sending additional documents to IRCC. In the letter, it says that the documents must be smaller than 5MB. I tried to shrink all my files but still all of them combined is around 6MB. What should I do? if I send what I have for now, will there be a problem? Thanks so much!
I had the same problem. Try uploading them through mycic. In mycic you can upload all the files as long as each is smaller than 4 MB.

Reactions: Thao N.

canadagoose1

Jan 29, 2018
Que: what is your medical passed date as per myCIC?
yes normal. DM status change will not update anythin in myCIC
This is the exact kind of scenario i am wondering.
How come someone in front of the queue and no delay in medical but got their DM2 so late, while Mississauga office is already processing someone of late May?