+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

venm

May 4, 2017
do we really need to submit the country specific requirements (India)? if yes what are they?. is any one know how to make up CV for since she is not very well educated and house wife since marriage? any information much appreciated . thank you

acerbico423

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
do we really need to submit the country specific requirements (India)? if yes what are they?. is any one know how to make up CV for since she is not very well educated and house wife since marriage? any information much appreciated . thank you
As files are returned/rejected for missing docs and CIC asked for it, I would recommend don't take any chances.

The link for the details already provided above.

eila

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/05/2015
AOR Received.
aor 2 - aug. 12, '15
File Transfer...
31/07/2015
Med's Done....
20/04/2015
Hi I have a question re my mother in law's situation. We submitted her application when she was still here in Canada. She went back to the Philippines in December. The address we indicated on her application is our address here in Canada, we are planning to let her come back as she only went to celebrate her birthday back home. My question is is it ok if we keep her address as it is? and if she does not need to come yet, can take her biometrics/ medical in the Philippines? without changing her address? as we plan on bringing her back before my delivery, her status is tourist. Thanks for your guidance.
Yes, it's fine. No need to change address since she's coming back anyway.

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But what exactly are the country specific requirements for India? Just the Supplementary Travel Form and Birth Certificates?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
But what exactly are the country specific requirements for India? Just the Supplementary Travel Form and Birth Certificates?
For India you have to provide the Birth Certificate (or if the birth certificate is not available Voter ID card and School certificates) for PA and dependents.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hi Kalyani ,

Sorry to hear about your situation. If you believe that you have sent the correct documents to right email address , You can always contact email server technical support ( google / yahoo /msn - wahtever you used ) They can verify if the email was delivered with no issues . They might be able to send you the response in report format which you can provide to CIC and will help build up your case .
The problem is incomplete documents sent, they received but was incomplete so they returned

softfuel12

Sep 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
08-12-2014
Med's Request
02-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-02-2016
Passport Req..
04-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2016
LANDED..........
21-03-2016
For India you have to provide the Birth Certificate (or if the birth certificate is not available Voter ID card and School certificates) for PA and dependents.
It is more like an indirect request. The CIC page where this information is available is for sponsoring spouse and not parents/grandparents. I wonder why CIC didn't create a separate page clarifying what country-specific documents are required. The email looks like a generic message that CPC sends out to all sponsorship applicants irrespective of spouse/parents/grandparents.

Last edited:

Fhn

Feb 4, 2020
Does anyone know what is the Manila VO timeline for request for medicals?
Feb 5 - biometrics request
Feb 13 - received letter for sponsorship approval and that VO will be Manila.

Thank you.

Reactions: serious_cheese

vandanam

Jun 27, 2019
Hi I am posting this again as I am very worried about the info on the tracker. My line shows additional doc request on sept 19th but I have not received any such request and neither requested the forum to update. My most recent webform inquiry was replied with the message of apllication under process. With quite a few applications being returned I can barely function.

SoontobeCanadian123

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
@robertp @YULIA-2016 Please update for my applicarion (SoontobeCanadian123), received additional information request today 19th Feb from London for PCC, CV/resume, IMM5669 and IMM5562. Letter also says Medical needs to be completed & instructions will follow so may be they will send medical forms soon in a seperate email or msg on MyCIC

For my Wife application [SoontobeCanadian123 (Wife)] SA approval 13th Feb 2020 now file transffered to London Visa office

rnts

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
I have the same question.
Same happened to me. Then suddenly it changed from your action required to submitted. But in the biometrics status , is is saying we have not received your biometrics. Though new biometrics information is updated on the top right corner of the IRCC account. It is strange but happened same to many of us.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hi I am posting this again as I am very worried about the info on the tracker. My line shows additional doc request on sept 19th but I have not received any such request and neither requested the forum to update. My most recent webform inquiry was replied with the message of apllication under process. With quite a few applications being returned I can barely function.
Did u check ECAS??