+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

rnts

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hi,

My parent's application went to the visa office and the Singapore visa office acknowledges the receipt. What would be the next stage? I have submitted my parents Bio-matric. However, they do not ask for medical and police clearance. Please let me know what would be the expectation from them? Are Singapore visa office will ask for medical? Thanks!

Roozbeh
Hi @roozbeh, Do you have any update for your parents application? Did Singapore office asked passport from you?

xjh

Aug 15, 2019
@rober
Hi Everyone,

CIC asked for additional documents (sponsor's birth certificate) on Feb 14, 2020. I sent the document by email on Feb 16. I did not receive any acknowledgement email, and also the status on CIC account still says ""We need additional documents to process your application".

Is there anyone with a similar case ? Could you please advise how long would it take for the status change or how do we figure out whether CIC has received and acknowledged our documents,

Thanks.
I submitted my additional documents via the online form and got a confirmation email soon after. Not sure about the CIC account message because I did not see any message in my account.

Reactions: reezam

kathyberone

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Hello Friends,

on account home on my cic it says:
"Your action is required"

But when I go into the application it just shows the biometrics letter and I can see that PA and dependents all have biometrics submitted and all is well. I don't know what action it is referring to.

Any ideas? Thank you.

pegmog

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hello Friends,

on account home on my cic it says:
"Your action is required"

But when I go into the application it just shows the biometrics letter and I can see that PA and dependents all have biometrics submitted and all is well. I don't know what action it is referring to.

Any ideas? Thank you.
I have the same question.

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
Hello Guys
Ecas status for SA is DM but for PR application status goes to application received from in process , is it normal ?

AntonPeach

Sep 2, 2014
Hi I have a question re my mother in law's situation. We submitted her application when she was still here in Canada. She went back to the Philippines in December. The address we indicated on her application is our address here in Canada, we are planning to let her come back as she only went to celebrate her birthday back home. My question is is it ok if we keep her address as it is? and if she does not need to come yet, can take her biometrics/ medical in the Philippines? without changing her address? as we plan on bringing her back before my delivery, her status is tourist. Thanks for your guidance.

dhillozcanada22

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Hello - My MIL file is not moving at all. We have not even received sponsorship approval letter yet.
Date application was received - May 27, 2019.
Ordered GCMS Notes - nothing on it. The GCKEY says background check - not applicable - seems like no one has started anything

I went to local MP to have a look at and they said its still in normal processing time i.e. 24 months so they cant do anything. They just ordered an inquiry and confirmed its in process.

What should i do?

Its almost a year since app received and no sponsorship approval letter.. so frustrating..

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
@rober

I submitted my additional documents via the online form and got a confirmation email soon after. Not sure about the CIC account message because I did not see any message in my account.
Hi, Thanks for your reply.

What documents did you submit ? And was it like an auto-reply email ?

Also, how long did it approximately take between the email sent and the acknowledgement email ?

Thank you.

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hello - My MIL file is not moving at all. We have not even received sponsorship approval letter yet.
Date application was received - May 27, 2019.
Ordered GCMS Notes - nothing on it. The GCKEY says background check - not applicable - seems like no one has started anything

I went to local MP to have a look at and they said its still in normal processing time i.e. 24 months so they cant do anything. They just ordered an inquiry and confirmed its in process.

What should i do?

Its almost a year since app received and no sponsorship approval letter.. so frustrating..
Does your gcms notes say anything about SSC-Check?
Did you/co-signer sponsored anyone in the past?
Which province are you from?