+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

WaterFamily

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Im just wondering what is happening to my app as cic sent me an email last friday that my app is going to be procees at London VO. But now my father received an email from VFS Global that his application has been received at Riyadh OC, Saudi Arabia VAC and is on transit to IRCC office in Riyadh OC, Saudi Arabia for processing. My question is are they still moving it to london??? I hope it just stay in riyadh as london vo is super slow...tia

ramko

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Friends, Need your suggestion.
When I sent the application, I didn't send the IMM5476 ( Use of Representative) form. We already received Medical Request, bio, and docs request.
I also happen to give same email address for both my mother and myself. Should have given separate email ids, although it doesn't seem to be causing any problems as we both received SA email and medical/bio emails in the same email id.

I am thinking of sending the scanned copy of 5476 now to avoid any problems. Will that be okay or will it cause any problems?
And how and where do we send this document? Please advise.

Thanks
RK

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends, Need your suggestion.
When I sent the application, I didn't send the IMM5476 ( Use of Representative) form. We already received Medical Request, bio, and docs request.
I also happen to give same email address for both my mother and myself. Should have given separate email ids, although it doesn't seem to be causing any problems as we both received SA email and medical/bio emails in the same email id.

I am thinking of sending the scanned copy of 5476 now to avoid any problems. Will that be okay or will it cause any problems?
And how and where do we send this document? Please advise.

Thanks
RK
It will not cause any problem to have the same email id.
The use of representative is helpful if you have to talk to customer care regarding the case. Customer care can't provide you all the information about the principal applicant or dependant unless you are representative.

Reactions: ramko

ramko

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
It will not cause any problem to have the same email id.
The use of representative is helpful if you have to talk to customer care regarding the case. Customer care can't provide you all the information about the principal applicant or dependant unless you are representative.
Thank you so much for your response. Henceforth, I will not worry about same email id issue.Will keep it as it is.
I'm still thinking of sending 5476 exactly for the reasons you mentioned. If I have to talk to customer care, 5476 may be useful.
How can I send it now?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
Im just wondering what is happening to my app as cic sent me an email last friday that my app is going to be procees at London VO. But now my father received an email from VFS Global that his application has been received at Riyadh OC, Saudi Arabia VAC and is on transit to IRCC office in Riyadh OC, Saudi Arabia for processing. My question is are they still moving it to london??? I hope it just stay in riyadh as london vo is super slow...tia
Did they do biometric previous day or so Because my mother got same email communication that her file is in transit and so on. Finally it was some biometric related update, and file was in london.

WaterFamily

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Did they do biometric previous day or so Because my mother got same email communication that her file is in transit and so on. Finally it was some biometric related update, and file was in london.
I think the email that they received is about biometric being processed to ircc... where is your mother right now???

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
I think the email that they received is about biometric being processed to ircc... where is your mother right now???
She was in pakistan when she submitted her biometric, then after that vfs global sent her updates file being transferred and so on. But actually that was biometric transfer update. And file was always in london and still in london.

She is currently travelling and not in her home country.

WaterFamily

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
She was in pakistan when she submitted her biometric, then after that vfs global sent her updates file being transferred and so on. But actually that was biometric transfer update. And file was always in london and still in london.

She is currently travelling and not in her home country.
Yeah, now we have to wait...

Reactions: SAM_2014

Mani2019

Nov 25, 2019
In the passport, What is written on visa for parents, V1 or PG1 or what?

I submitted super visa application and received visa which shows visitor V1 multiple 10 years. I am confused and unsure...

I was under the same situation last year, applied for Supervisa however Visa Office issued Visitor Visa, ended up extending their visitor record every 6 month.
Reason provided was, they decided that my parents will be staying in canada for less than six months as i had applied for visitor visa Prior to applying for Super Visa as it had shorter approval timeline. 30 days as compared to 170 days for supervisa. (they rejected the visitor visa stating that there is lack of travel history for my parents and i cound not sponser them on visitor visa.)

its just extra work and fees every six month for visitor record extension.

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone
is there any applicant active here who's file went to New Delhi visa office? I wanted to know how slow they process the files in comparison with missisauga offce. because I have friends who applied later than me and already got the all process done such as medical PCC biometric etc, just waiting on Passport request and I have applied 2 weeks ahead of them but so far I have only received biometrics.. New Delhi visa office applicants please share your experience so I know when I could expect anything from them.
hello, NDVO is very slow. I completed biometrics on October 31st and since then no updates or requests.

ZenithXion

Dec 8, 2019
Hi everyone

I am in the process of applying for my mom's PR via PGP 2019. I have a couple of questions that I have not received very clear answers for from IRCC, and was hoping someone here may be able to help. I have the following two questions:

1. I received an AoR for my mom on September 30, and follow on bio metrics request on November 7th, which my mom completed on November 25th. However I still don't see her application linked to my profile in e-case. Does anyone know why this may be? Note I am also in process with a spousal application for my wife who lives with me in Vancouver, but is a US citizen. My mom is an Indian citizen, but resides in Houston TX and is a US greencard holder.

2. I received a communication re: mom's application on November 15th saying based on her home address, they have tranferred her application to be processed in Delhi. This doesn't make sense to me given her address is in Houston, and that's the address we used consistently in the application. I inquired with them about this using the online tool but received a very vague answer that did not answer the question. They simply said "we verified the details and forwarded it to the appropriate office" without naming the office location. Does it make sense that the application would be processed in Delhi? If so, then it seems based on citizenship rather than home address? Also, my mom's submitted her biometrics using the ASC (US Application Support Centre) per the instructions, rather than VASC (Visa Application Support Centre) and I am not sure if this will create any complications.

Any thoughts/answers here would be much appreciated.

Best

Jkalan

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Anyone else who got AOR on sept 16 and file is in process since mid october or end october. Mine is in process since Oct 15 and nothing since then.

goa123

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
After a long wait, I received this letter from CIC my question is, Is this AOR, it says about Representative form I had initially filled up this form and had submitted this along with my application, is CIC requesting this form to be filled up again? Thank you in advance

December 3, 2019
Application number: 12345
Sponsor’s UCI: 12345

Canada
Dear Sir/Madam:
This refers to your application to sponsor your parent(s) or grandparent(s) (PGP) under the Family Class.
Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019.

Your application number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence related to this file. This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records.
Important information about using a representative:

A Use of Representative form (IMM 5476) must be submitted with an immigration application if the applicant used the services of a representative (such as an immigration consultant or lawyer) to help them prepare their application, or if the applicant wishes to appoint a representative (friend or family member) to conduct business on their behalf with IRCC.
If you appointed a representative and the IMM 5476 was correctly completed and signed, all correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the representative’s email or mailing address.
When submitting your PGP application:
 If a paid or unpaid representative’s address was used as the mailing address for the sponsor or principal applicant on the application and a completed and signed IMM 5476 was not submitted; or
 If a paid representative was appointed using a IMM5476 but is not in good standing; and/or
 The IMM 5476 you submitted was not correctly completed and/or signed as required to appoint a paid or unpaid representative;