+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I have tried so many times but still not able to link my application to my CIC, the application received Jun18 and got AOR on Oct15.
Biometric letter will be sent to my email or only under account status?
please guide me if there is any trick to link my appliction?
I have tried with the main applicant (my mom) info and plaid with family number so many times but still nothing
Can somebody reply to my question?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello everyone, need help !!
If anyone has submitted an affidavit for death certificate not available of either parent.
If possible please share the content.

Thanks
whose death certificate you're submitting? If you're sponsoring your parents and one of them are death, you will need a certificate. Check with your local municipality about how to get one.

MITESHKAPADIA

Apr 19, 2011
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
PER received on 21st December 2011
AOR Received.
24-01-2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
22-02-2012
Med's Done....
24-02-2012 Medical sent: 27-02-2012 RPRF encashed on 23rd march
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22-02-2012 Passport sent: 27-02-2012 RPRF encashed on 23rd march
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2012.......
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Reactions: robertp

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Q: Police certificate, can my parents do the PC before receiving the email or instruction?
AS they have plan to travel and leave the home country for couple of months I was thinking its better they do their PC before their trip.

sampao10

Nov 21, 2013
Please help me update my status. December 7, Bio request received, SP is still in process.
Line 450, sampao10

Thanks

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are both parents required for sponsorship for permanent residency? What if one is not capable of traveling? Will the other parent be denied for permanent residency?
if they are married, you may include the other parent as a non-accompanying dependent on the sponsorship application.....the non-accompanying dependent parent will need to be examined and do medical.
About the denial, I am not sure. Probably you can ask immigration consultant about this issue. Calling IRCC is also one of the options. If any of other forum member know the answer please provide it.

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,
I have a question. My mother is here (Canada) on super visa since March2019, I am waiting for PCC request. When I receive PCC request do I have to give PCC from both home country(BLS india) and RCMP Canada?? or only home country( India).

please suggest....
You don't need to provide PCC from RCMP unless it is requested. You need to provide it from India only.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=037&top=4
For India you can request her PCC from BLS India if she don't want to travel to India.
https://www.blsindia-canada.com/pol_clr_cert.php

Reactions: Kidstar1

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Q: Police certificate, can my parents do the PC before receiving the email or instruction?
AS they have plan to travel and leave the home country for couple of months I was thinking its better they do their PC before their trip.
Yes, they can get PCC before request also but keep in mind PCC is valid for one year. Get it before and submit it when it is requested.

Dec 24, 2018
Hello there,

The online tool (for sponsor) shows "decision made" under "Permanent Residence Application Status", however I've not received any email/update in CIC account. Could anyone please help me or explain when i can expect update?

ash876

Mar 5, 2015
Hi All,

RCMP confirmed that they mailed police clearance from Ottawa through Canada post on November 28th.

I have not received the PCC yet. I live in Brampton.

Is this kind of delay normal? Has anyone experienced similar delays in Mail delivery from Canada post?

I am worried as the deadline to submit is approaching fast.

Please guide and share your experience.

Thanks

@robertp
@YULIA-2016
Hi
DID NdVo asked for RCMP?