+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

golfclash

Oct 7, 2019
Hello Everyone
is there any applicant active here who's file went to New Delhi visa office? I wanted to know how slow they process the files in comparison with missisauga offce. because I have friends who applied later than me and already got the all process done such as medical PCC biometric etc, just waiting on Passport request and I have applied 2 weeks ahead of them but so far I have only received biometrics.. New Delhi visa office applicants please share your experience so I know when I could expect anything from them.

Reactions: mohitmalhotr44

raghav30389

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello Friends - My parents have done their biometrics and medical per CIC's request. They are still waiting for police certificates. Do we send the biometric receipt and medical receipt along with police certificates and other docs requested? Also, can we send these docs by email (on my letter it gives the option to email so not sure if anyone has tried it here - VO is Mississauga).

Harry_14

Jul 8, 2016
In the passport, What is written on visa for parents, V1 or PG1 or what?

I submitted super visa application and received visa which shows visitor V1 multiple 10 years. I am confused and unsure...

homecanada

Star Member
Jun 1, 2013
Hi All,
Do we have to submit IMM5562, Birth certificate and resume for the person we are applying for? Do we also have to submit imm5562 for ourselves. I am sponsoring my mother and received a letter with this.

Country Specific Requirements: Please refer to the country specific requirements listed for
spouses, as these documents are applicable to parents and grandparents.
Country specific requirements can be found on our website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp
 Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562): The principal applicant and all family
members included in the application who are 18 years of age or older must complete this form.

Thanks for all your help.

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
In the passport, What is written on visa for parents, V1 or PG1 or what?

I submitted super visa application and received visa which shows visitor V1 multiple 10 years. I am confused and unsure...
If its V1 , they got visitor visa fir 10 years. Super visa has PG1. It happened with few people i know. They got visitor instead of super visa.

Apply for gcms notes, u will get to know the reason y theh issued visitor instead of supervisa.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello Everyone
is there any applicant active here who's file went to New Delhi visa office? I wanted to know how slow they process the files in comparison with missisauga offce. because I have friends who applied later than me and already got the all process done such as medical PCC biometric etc, just waiting on Passport request and I have applied 2 weeks ahead of them but so far I have only received biometrics.. New Delhi visa office applicants please share your experience so I know when I could expect anything from them.
Check the tracker

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello Friends - My parents have done their biometrics and medical per CIC's request. They are still waiting for police certificates. Do we send the biometric receipt and medical receipt along with police certificates and other docs requested? Also, can we send these docs by email (on my letter it gives the option to email so not sure if anyone has tried it here - VO is Mississauga).
Nothing need to be send for bio and medical.

Other docs you can send via em or webform

Reactions: raghav30389

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi All,
Do we have to submit IMM5562, Birth certificate and resume for the person we are applying for? Do we also have to submit imm5562 for ourselves. I am sponsoring my mother and received a letter with this.

Country Specific Requirements: Please refer to the country specific requirements listed for
spouses, as these documents are applicable to parents and grandparents.
Country specific requirements can be found on our website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp
 Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562): The principal applicant and all family
members included in the application who are 18 years of age or older must complete this form.

Thanks for all your help.
For PA.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2019.611761/page-1560#post-8198912

SamikMallik

Oct 24, 2018
Please Update # 445 (SamikMallik)
Medical Requested: 25 November 2019
Medical Done: 7 December 2019
Additional Documents sent: 6 December 2019

Reactions: robertp

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Guys need help with this info -
1. In IMM 5562 - do you include all the travel history and if we applicant has 2 passports (old one with travel history)
Do we submit page by page along with current passport
2. In country specific docs - will aadhar card suffice along with educational certificates
3. In CV - what do you mention
4. I am applying for visa extension for my mother - what do I update in original date of entry in Canada as she has come for visits multiple times.

Thanks alot in advance for all these questions asked.

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Today I received SA.. .but in SA they also say to submit PCC, resume, passport copies , travel history etc ASAP (no time limit defined) .. .. Shouldn't my parents get separate PCC request on their email. .. .Like they received medical n biometric request on their email. ..

sfors

Feb 16, 2017
Yesterday I received additional documents request in my cic asking for RCMP and Hukou. Although I’ve provided them in the email sent to cic email on October 15 th.