+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Ruhail

Jun 21, 2019
After a long wait, I received this letter from CIC my question is, Is this AOR, it says about Representative form I had initially filled up this form and had submitted this along with my application, is CIC requesting this form to be filled up again? Thank you in advance

December 3, 2019
Application number: 12345
Sponsor’s UCI: 12345

Canada
Dear Sir/Madam:
This refers to your application to sponsor your parent(s) or grandparent(s) (PGP) under the Family Class.
Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019.

Your application number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence related to this file. This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records.
Important information about using a representative:

A Use of Representative form (IMM 5476) must be submitted with an immigration application if the applicant used the services of a representative (such as an immigration consultant or lawyer) to help them prepare their application, or if the applicant wishes to appoint a representative (friend or family member) to conduct business on their behalf with IRCC.
If you appointed a representative and the IMM 5476 was correctly completed and signed, all correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the representative’s email or mailing address.
When submitting your PGP application:
 If a paid or unpaid representative’s address was used as the mailing address for the sponsor or principal applicant on the application and a completed and signed IMM 5476 was not submitted; or
 If a paid representative was appointed using a IMM5476 but is not in good standing; and/or
 The IMM 5476 you submitted was not correctly completed and/or signed as required to appoint a paid or unpaid representative;
Yes its AOR. No representative from is needed if u sent one with the application

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
Hi guys
I'm one of those very lucky applicants! my application was received on May 9 and stuck in process since July 26.
I received my GCMS notes today and it says that my SA application is in "pre-assessment status"
The only thing that I noticed on the GCMS notes under Outgoing it shows that CIC has requested "Province - Request Letter" which I think is the letter than the call center agent told me a few weeks back that they need to confirm if I have ever received social assistance.
Apparently I have never received any kind of assistance, EI, loan, OSAP, etc.

Anyone who have requested GCMS notes, see a similar thing requested from the province?

Thanks
Hello,

Has there been any movement on your file?

Just like you, I am also May applicant, and my application is also stuck in process awaiting province social assistance check even though my GCMS notes indicate financial eligibility met for past 3 years.

aki

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th Jan, 2014
AOR Received.
22nd Feb, 2014
File Transfer...
25th Feb, 2014
Med's Done....
27th Dec, 2013
Passport Req..
23rd Sep, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sep, 2014 (DM)
Anyone else who got AOR on sept 16 and file is in process since mid october or end october. Mine is in process since Oct 15 and nothing since then.
Ours was same AOR on Sept 16 IP 24th Oct just got biometrics request yesterday

sam001

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
Sept 30, 2015
@robertp AOR received from Singapore office Dec 9. "we have received your application ...on Nov 21".

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Guys need help with this info -
1. In IMM 5562 - do you include all the travel history and if we applicant has 2 passports (old one with travel history)
Do we submit page by page along with current passport
2. In country specific docs - will aadhar card suffice along with educational certificates
3. In CV - what do you mention
4. I am applying for visa extension for my mother - what do I update in original date of entry in Canada as she has come for visits multiple times.

Thanks alot in advance for all these questions asked.
Anyone ..any inputs?

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
just checked the ECAS Status, they have received the additional documents that were requested

Nelly85

Nov 16, 2019
After a long wait, I received this letter from CIC my question is, Is this AOR, it says about Representative form I had initially filled up this form and had submitted this along with my application, is CIC requesting this form to be filled up again? Thank you in advance

December 3, 2019
Application number: 12345
Sponsor’s UCI: 12345

Canada
Dear Sir/Madam:
This refers to your application to sponsor your parent(s) or grandparent(s) (PGP) under the Family Class.
Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019.

Your application number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence related to this file. This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records.
Important information about using a representative:

A Use of Representative form (IMM 5476) must be submitted with an immigration application if the applicant used the services of a representative (such as an immigration consultant or lawyer) to help them prepare their application, or if the applicant wishes to appoint a representative (friend or family member) to conduct business on their behalf with IRCC.
If you appointed a representative and the IMM 5476 was correctly completed and signed, all correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the representative’s email or mailing address.
When submitting your PGP application:
 If a paid or unpaid representative’s address was used as the mailing address for the sponsor or principal applicant on the application and a completed and signed IMM 5476 was not submitted; or
 If a paid representative was appointed using a IMM5476 but is not in good standing; and/or
 The IMM 5476 you submitted was not correctly completed and/or signed as required to appoint a paid or unpaid representative;
Yes. This is AOR. When did you submit your application? Which date was received?

Beetree221

Dec 9, 2019
Hi guys,

Anyone whom sent their PGP2019 application on June 26 have received AOR or any update from cic yet?

In addition to my first question, I called cic in Late august and the person I spoke with, after asking me for my courier (fedex) tracking number, informed me that on their system it indicated that my application was sent to a wrong address and then being forwarded to the PGP Ottawa address. I hang up after hearing this piece of information.
In October I called cic again. This time the person in phone could not find any information regarding my application on her computer system. I tried to provide my courier tracking number as well as all other ID numbers but none of them helped. In the end the person in phone basically told me to just wait longer and maybe call back after a month. So my second question is, why the first person in phone was able to use my courier tracking number to see the whereabouts of my application, while this piece of information seemed disappeared when I called in the second time?

Any help will be much appreciated!!

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi guys,

Anyone whom sent their PGP2019 application on June 26 have received AOR or any update from cic yet?

In addition to my first question, I called cic in Late august and the person I spoke with, after asking me for my courier (fedex) tracking number, informed me that on their system it indicated that my application was sent to a wrong address and then being forwarded to the PGP Ottawa address. I hang up after hearing this piece of information.
In October I called cic again. This time the person in phone could not find any information regarding my application on her computer system. I tried to provide my courier tracking number as well as all other ID numbers but none of them helped. In the end the person in phone basically told me to just wait longer and maybe call back after a month. So my second question is, why the first person in phone was able to use my courier tracking number to see the whereabouts of my application, while this piece of information seemed disappeared when I called in the second time?

Any help will be much appreciated!!
Which address you sent it? June 26 is still early to get an update but will happen by Christmas

dennizgb

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
Our application was received June 12 and all it says on ECAS is Application received. Still waiting for any requests. Hopefully it happens soon.