+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

kwgcda

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
did you request GCMS notes?
Listed user waiting for Decision made for Sponsorship Application since 4+ month >> Link
I requested GCMS notes on Nov 25th, haven't received them yet. I'm assuming it's a provincial letter delay like the others that are stuck.

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
@robertp @YULIA-2016 Update line 9. Passport request received today (Dec 9)

This might be my last post in this forum thread as both of my parents and parents in laws files have been completed. Thank you everyone for the help and support provided through this forum and I wish everyone for a speed processing. Take care. :)
Congrats, I see that the Visa office was NDVO; so its really CPC - M which is causing the delay in issuing PPR's

VTG

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
2015-01-29
AOR Received.
2015-03-10
File Transfer...
2015-06-02
@YULIA-2016 and @robertp
Please update line 497
Received letter via email on Dec 9 for option c printout for consigner only

Reactions: laxsun

joyus

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun
Please update we got request to submit PCC and other documenets (coutry specific, cv, etc) on Dec 6 which we submitted on Dec 8th. PCC was proactively submitted on Dec 2nd though.

I have a question regarding time frame because we have completed biometric and medical by Dec 2nd and just wondering what the average wait would be for PA decisio made. I checked the tracker and felt is was about 2-3 month from medical passed? some people have received the SA approval letter with PCC request etc before me medical and biometric so not sure if we can use it as a yardstick?

Reactions: robertp

Anil0502

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
15-08-2014(PER mail)
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
@YULIA-2016 and @robertp

Please update tracking sheet for below
SA: Decision Made today
PA: In Process

Thanks

inaratay

May 9, 2019
Ontario
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
27-05-2019
Hi @robertp Please update line #366
LVO is CPC-M
Additional documents were emailed as per the SA letter: Passport copy all pages, PCC, Travel History, CV, Country specific requirement

Waiting for approvals..

Thank you

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone
is there any applicant active here who's file went to New Delhi visa office? I wanted to know how slow they process the files in comparison with missisauga offce. because I have friends who applied later than me and already got the all process done such as medical PCC biometric etc, just waiting on Passport request and I have applied 2 weeks ahead of them but so far I have only received biometrics.. New Delhi visa office applicants please share your experience so I know when I could expect anything from them.
Hi golfclash, I am in the same boat as you. my PA file was transferred to NDVO in October. Since then no further updates. ECAS status is now "Application Received". It seems that NDVO is very slow. There are many others also waiting for updates. Biometrics were completed October 31st. What is your timeline?

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
I requested GCMS notes on Nov 25th, haven't received them yet. I'm assuming it's a provincial letter delay like the others that are stuck.
Mine's also in process due to this provincial social assistance check. I am wondering if applicant can request a verification letter from province and send it to IRCC to speed up the process.

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

At the time of submission of the PGP 2020 application my parents were in Canada, so I mentioned Canadian residential address. Now they back in India. The PA file has now been transferred to NDVO. I communicated to NDVO through their web form about the change of residential address. However, I have not received an response yet. Neither has the address been updated.

Anyone on this forum with similar experience with NDVO?

Stardust2019

Feb 2, 2019
Fellow Bangladeshi members: @bdidol

I received the email to submit additional docs for my MIL. With respect to Country Specific Requirements, when i went under SPOUSE sections of requirements and pulled by selecting Bangladesh then it is saying:::

Country specific requirements
Bangladesh - Additional forms for residents
  • There are no extra forms for this country.
Bangladesh – Instruction(s) for documents
  • There are currently no special instructions for documents for this country.
Bangladesh – Instruction(s) for documents
  • There are currently no special instructions for documents for this country.

Did any of you submitted anything extra as I am not getting any docs or forms that I will have to submit.

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated. I am planning to call CIC on this matter to confirm but I am sure someone from our group went through this process already and need to get their two cents on this.

Last edited:

Kapsajan70

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun

Line Tracker 274
Please update "Medical Passed on October 22, 2019"
And "we have started checking Background. we will advise you if we need more information".

When I started checking the online status Medical passed was already there for an month ago and they just moved it up from bottom to upper part as an update on Friday.

And earlier on Background Check it was there not Applicable but on Friday it updates to
"we have started checking Background. we will advise you if we need more information".

And also on El

Can anybody advise if this is last step before forwarding PPR or more steps needs to be done.

Feedback appreciated.

Thanks to All in Advance.

Reactions: laxsun