+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Krunalm68

Nov 7, 2019
Hello Everyone,

After 5 months of wait, I see my Sponsorship file status on ecas as"Application received on June 25".

If i am correct,i will receive AoR soon ( may be in next week).

Now, what is the next step? How long will it take for SA and other procedures after AoR?

Anybody has any idea about time frame.

Thanks

Krunalm68

Nov 7, 2019
Hi Admin,

Please add following of my file details on the tracker.

User id Krunalm68

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People: Parents
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Sponsor Province: ON
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 28,2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: June 25,2019
  • AoR Received (DATE): NA
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:Application received
  • Ecas Status for PR Application. NA
  • Sponsorship In process Date:NA
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:NA
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request :
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Comment / additional information
Thanks

Reactions: laxsun

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello Everyone,

After 5 months of wait, I see my Sponsorship file status on ecas as"Application received on June 25".

If i am correct,i will receive AoR soon ( may be in next week).

Now, what is the next step? How long will it take for SA and other procedures after AoR?

Anybody has any idea about time frame.

Thanks
The time frame would be very different than what the tracker shows as many applications are in process and nearing their review stage.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AqTuXZrYG6sg4UHpHBEaMbWTgbHtvxzWYedaojGh0bg/edit#gid=945174368

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
@robertp, @YULIA-2016

Hello,

Please add me to the tracker:

Sponsored People: Dad
o Parents Country of Citizenship: Nigeria
o Province: MB
o Invitations Receive Date: Apr. 24, 2019
o Application received in Ottawa Date: June 25, 2019
AOR with file number: December 3, 2019

No update till date and am a bit worried because that is over 6 months. Anyone in same situation?

Reactions: laxsun

Chintspatel

Apr 4, 2018
I did the biometrics for my Mom here in Regina today. She was out of Canada when we applied. We received the same generic e-mail about not giving biometrics at PoE (on Dec 2) and were preparing to drive to the nearest ASC in Fargo (9 hours drive each way) on 16th. But then I saw this forum in the morning today, made an online appointment and had the biometrics done by the afternoon. The new Service Canada location saved us a trip to the US. So TLDR: if you are in Canada, you can give your biometrics at Service Canada locations by appointment - regardless of where you applied.
Wonderful !

Appreciate, you taking out time to reply
Also, can you please let me know, if you let the CIC know about your mom being in Canada after she landed via a webform?? For my mom, the current is showing up same as that of Sponsor instead of her Home country. She is planning to travel by next week and the application is in process (no biometrics requested yet)

Thanks,
Nirmal

Reactions: Irynaken

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
I received Biometrics Collection letter yesterday. Usually, how many days after they send request for PCC and Medicals? My mom needs to travel more than 2 hours. So, it would be better if she could finish all in one day.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
I received Biometrics Collection letter yesterday. Usually, how many days after they send request for PCC and Medicals? My mom needs to travel more than 2 hours. So, it would be better if she could finish all in one day.
first wait for your Local VO . it will mention on your SA approval letter. you will get iin 3-5 weekdays after DM.

Local VO timeline >> Click here

simrain

Dec 3, 2019
Wonderful !

Appreciate, you taking out time to reply
Also, can you please let me know, if you let the CIC know about your mom being in Canada after she landed via a webform?? For my mom, the current is showing up same as that of Sponsor instead of her Home country. She is planning to travel by next week and the application is in process (no biometrics requested yet)

Thanks,
Nirmal
Yes. She came on a 6 month visit to Canada (2 weeks after we sent the application). I updated her address on the webform when we received the AoR and her Client ID. It took around 4 weeks to update and show on E-cas. I think you'll not have to do any updates, if your mom's address is already showing up as the sponsor address.

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
@robertp @bdidol
sorry bor buggin you guys.
I need your expertise with the travel history form.
Do i need to fill out the days my mom in Canada and the days she is in her country? she is on super visa and spends most of her time here. She goes home for maybe a month out of a year. Do i mention in that forms dates when she arrives in canada and the dates that she is in her country or just the dates in Canada?