+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Hello1234can

Jan 19, 2015
My mother is dependent on file, but it's just my Dad who got medical request ? is this normal?

Also, they had asked for my Birth certificate, and I don't have one. will affidavit alone work?

Last edited:

shivibrar

Jun 9, 2015
We received SA letter yesterday and the file will be processed at Mississauga.

For the country specific requirements for India we have to provide birth certificate.
My mom doesn't have the birth certificate or any school certificates .
Would only the adhaar card be suffice? OR do i have to add an affidavit for missing birth certificate?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
We received SA letter yesterday and the file will be processed at Mississauga.

For the country specific requirements for India we have to provide birth certificate.
My mom doesn't have the birth certificate or any school certificates .
Would only the adhaar card be suffice? OR do i have to add an affidavit for missing birth certificate?
make affidavit

Tropics

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
@robertp @YULIA-2016 Line 355 - I noticed this morning that Ecas has Decision made under Sponsor side, but when I click on it, there's still the same 2 lines with Application Received date in In process date. Nothing updated in Mycic either.
How will I know if it's a positive decision?
How long does it usually take to get the SA letter and that 3rd line in Ecas?

Thanks

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@robertp @YULIA-2016 Line 355 - I noticed this morning that Ecas has Decision made under Sponsor side, but when I click on it, there's still the same 2 lines with Application Received date in In process date. Nothing updated in Mycic either.
How will I know if it's a positive decision?
How long does it usually take to get the SA letter and that 3rd line in Ecas?

Thanks
SA letter >> 3-5 weekdays after DM ( avg. time)

aj215

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
sent
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
16/4/15
Med's Done....
26/4/15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28/05/15
Reactions: robertp

Never_give_up

Nov 20, 2018
Hello Members,

Please reply to my query if anybody come across with this request from CIC.

Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. Supplementary Information – YOUR TRAVELS form for you and your spouse: https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5562e.

Do I need to submit just imm5562e OR any other travel additional documentation?

Thank you all.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Mine is exactly the same case with file transferred to New Delhi Visa Office at this late stage when I was expecting DM and PPR. My parents are also with me. I got similar letter last Friday.
How do we come to know if and when LVO has received our file transferred from Mississauga?

inaratay

May 9, 2019
Ontario
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
27-05-2019
How do we come to know if and when LVO has received our file transferred from Mississauga?
In my case, my parents are in India right from the start of the application. I did not receive SA letter, so dont have a designated LVO. As soon as I saw Sponsor decision made in myCIC, I have submitted PCC well in advance. I received medical request and biometric from CPC-M. So assumed LVO as CPC-M. After the medical was done, NDLVO sent furtherance request letter which was re-submitted on Nov 16. Now I dont know where the application is being processed, NDVO or CPC-M.

Just waiting for some kind of communication, since Nov 16...

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
In my case, my parents are in India right from the start of the application. I did not receive SA letter, so dont have a designated LVO. As soon as I saw Sponsor decision made in myCIC, I have submitted PCC well in advance. I received medical request and biometric from CPC-M. So assumed LVO as CPC-M. After the medical was done, NDLVO sent furtherance request letter which was re-submitted on Nov 16. Now I dont know where the application is being processed, NDVO or CPC-M.

Just waiting for some kind of communication, since Nov 16...
in that case your file must have been transferred to NDVO.

sidhubi

Jan 24, 2017
Hi
Parents did Biometrics and medical on Nov 26,27/2019. How long it will take to update both on ECAS.
What will be the next step???
Thank you,

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
in my case, it took almost a month to get transferred from CPC-M to NDVO. I used to call every week to IRCC they used to give me standard response it is in transit( it sounds like they send physical documents to the local visa office). in my case, NDVO accepted my mom's super visa medicals and did ask us to submit a travel history form. I did send them a proactive PCC along with Travel History. it's almost a month but no news after that.

@bdidol , @robertp can you advise.

1. Can they ask me some more documents for me.
2. Although my cic status shows, IRCC is reviewing additional documents I provided however I also see action required on the current status. what should I understand from this. have NDVO received my additional documents or not.
3. Initially at the background check status was it is not applicable now it says "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check". What does that mean, they have not started background checks? Do they send an email that we have started background checks?