+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

arz_rch

Nov 23, 2019
I am on the same boat! My application was received on June 24th. Still waiting for ECAS and AOR.
Hello,
Did you receive the AOR? I received it on Dec. 2019, and I'm still waiting for the SA letter. I'm wondering when I can apply CSQ from MIFI.
Thank you.

smjafri

Nov 3, 2008
Hi all,

I am last week of May applicant. Application process starts in the 1st week of November. Additional documents including NOA of 2018 were asked in the same week. I have submitted all the required papers and forms. Both applications are in progress and no update. I have applied for GCMS notes in and found that they have received the documents. However no progress yet. Anyone can please guide me what to do? Shall I keep waiting? I have contacted via webform and they said keep waiting :) Thanks in advance

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Anyone whose parents have landed here has bought/considering to buy private medical insurance to cover dental, eyecare, prescription drugs and others that provincial health care doesn't cover?

kwgcda

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hi all,

I am last week of May applicant. Application process starts in the 1st week of November. Additional documents including NOA of 2018 were asked in the same week. I have submitted all the required papers and forms. Both applications are in progress and no update. I have applied for GCMS notes in and found that they have received the documents. However no progress yet. Anyone can please guide me what to do? Shall I keep waiting? I have contacted via webform and they said keep waiting :) Thanks in advance
Sit tight, we're all waiting. We are still in a pandemic and they're not working at full capacity.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am asking question on behalf of my friend .
She has study visa for canada and travel agent told her that she can buy ticket and go to canada.
But on the other side she should have solid reason to go to canada. As study is on line so what can she say as a solid proof . Anybody has idea about it pls share.
Post on the proper section.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Anyone whose parents have landed here has bought/considering to buy private medical insurance to cover dental, eyecare, prescription drugs and others that provincial health care doesn't cover?
Usually doesn't provide much coverage. You end up paying all or the majority yourself.

Reactions: gigab

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
Can someone advice,PGP is approved for primary & dependent(Spouse) and has Visa stamped & COPR, if primary applicant is expired. Can we change dependent(Spouse) as primary applicant?
If so,please advice the process....
Contact CIC via webform and include death certificate.

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
god knows when they'll the start processing files received after April 20th. Its disappointing to see file still stuck at 'Application received' for over a year now :(

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Please update my info:

Line # in tracker:if applicable
Sponsored People:Parents
Parents Country of Citizenship:India
Sponsor Province:BC
Invitations Receive Date:
25-Apr-19​
Application received in Ottawa Date:
19-Jun-19​
AoR Received (DATE):
27-Nov-19​
Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:Appl. receivedIn ProcessDecision made
Date: June 19, 2019Date:Date:
Ecas Status for permanent resident Application:Appl. receivedIn ProcessDecision made
Date:Date:Date:
Local Visa Office Name:
Biometric request :
MyCIC update:
IME (Medical )IME RequestIME Passed
Date:Date:
PCC request:
Additional document / travel history request date :
04-Mar-20​
PR decision made date :
PPR date :
Comment / additional information :
congratulation. what is local visa office

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
I am asking question on behalf of my friend .
She has study visa for canada and travel agent told her that she can buy ticket and go to canada.
But on the other side she should have solid reason to go to canada. As study is on line so what can she say as a solid proof . Anybody has idea about it pls share.
As she will study online, here is an idea. Don't come to Canada. Not even a iota of doubt to ask such questions.

CA2510

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Hi all,

Please help.

This for my mother application under PGP 2019 program. She is in Canada currently but earlier she was here in 2017 ( and went back to India SEP 2019).
she also went to USA and was back in canada Dec 2019

Received an email from CIC Ott asking for. Your first and last day of entry.

Is entry from usa by road to be considered as Last day of entry ???

Thanks in adv.

Tangguoer

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Hi all,

Please help.

This for my mother application under PGP 2019 program. She is in Canada currently but earlier she was here in 2017 ( and went back to India SEP 2019).
she also went to USA and was back in canada Dec 2019

Received an email from CIC Ott asking for. Your first and last day of entry.

Is entry from usa by road to be considered as Last day of entry ???

Thanks in adv.
Yes