+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

WPG_PR

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
@robertp hey, I sent my additional docs and pcc through email 2 days ago and have not received any acknowledgement, does everyone get the acknowledgement email or it's random?

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
@zeiesfirdaus can you guide me how can i send pcc throug webform please. Thanks
Not much to it really; use the webform, write a brief msg, include UCIs/Application IDs, combine both PCC’s in one pdf (assuming for both parents), attach the pdf and submit.

You should receive an acknowledgment email in 2-3 days. Call in a week to confirm that the PCCs have been added to the file.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Thanks. I finally linked my application successfully, and it showed the Biometrics were done, and that my parents passed the medical as well. :)

Now I'm compiling the documents CPC-Mississauga asked in my SA-LVO letter. It's been over 30 days since I got that letter (Dec 20th 2019), so I hope it's not gonna be a problem. The PCC took a long time to get in New Delhi.

Quick question: Does anyone from India know what Country Specific Requirements we are needed to give? I know that there is a Travels form (IMM5546), but not sure if anything else is needed. My parents don't have an adopted child.
It will not be a problem if it is more than 30 days. We just got passport request on jan 21st. We submitted everything mid sep, nov 25th they requested a new biometric saying the quality of the first one was not good. I sent a web form to negotiate not repeating the bio on jan 3rd and ecas showed decision made on jan 17 (so the negotiation worked)

Just wait at least for a month now that you submitted everything. Make sure you check mycic at least once a week. The repeat bio request was only sent to mycic and was not emailed at all.

Reactions: amusingfirefly

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
@robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew

myCIC updated with Final Decision Jan 23.

Document Status on myCIC updated / available with COPR Document No’s as well as Visa No’s.

Visa expiry date is the date Medical was actually done (not requested or passed)

Passports ready for pick up from VFS Delhi notification received as well.

Landing scheduled at YYZ for August 02, 2020.

basic_instinct

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Anyone who submit police certificate online via cic account?

Why only Principal applicant have button to upload and not the dependant spouse?

There is two button on principal applicant to upload file, can I use the other to upload for dependant spouse?