+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Hello Everyone @robertp! We did the Landing yesterday :D

We went to Queenston Lewiston Brigde in Niagara. We arrived at the bridge at 5h40 pm. The crossing process to the U.S. took us only 10 minutes. Then we had dinner in the U.S. and came back to Canada. I heard that sometimes they have a quota for Flag Pooling so we decided to do the full cross.

The landing process took 20 minutes. Officers from both American and Canadian sides were very nice! I guess since it was a Wednesday night, both sides were pretty empty and it was all pretty quick.

Thank you so much to everyone in this forum, especially @robertp and the other admins :)

I hope everyone's family gets their PR soon!

Thank you :D

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
It will not be a problem if it is more than 30 days. We just got passport request on jan 21st. We submitted everything mid sep, nov 25th they requested a new biometric saying the quality of the first one was not good. I sent a web form to negotiate not repeating the bio on jan 3rd and ecas showed decision made on jan 17 (so the negotiation worked)

Just wait at least for a month now that you submitted everything. Make sure you check mycic at least once a week. The repeat bio request was only sent to mycic and was not emailed at all.
What did you write to them if I may ask?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello Everyone @robertp! We did the Landing yesterday :D

We went to Queenston Lewiston Brigde in Niagara. We arrived at the bridge at 5h40 pm. The crossing process to the U.S. took us only 10 minutes. Then we had dinner in the U.S. and came back to Canada. I heard that sometimes they have a quota for Flag Pooling so we decided to do the full cross.

The landing process took 20 minutes. Officers from both American and Canadian sides were very nice! I guess since it was a Wednesday night, both sides were pretty empty and it was all pretty quick.

Thank you so much to everyone in this forum, especially @robertp and the other admins :)

I hope everyone's family gets their PR soon!

Thank you :D
Congrats!.

Flagpole is always a smooth process and I didn't hear anyone had any issue, regardless of the day or the time.

Reactions: idefix

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
Received medical request today for my mother who is in Delhi, India. There are 5 doctors on the panel. If anyone has experience, please advise what is the process to book an appointment and which doctor is recommended from the panel.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Got the Passport Request today . Unbelievable feeling . Dream Come True . :) :) :)
Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :