Username: yogid
Acknowledgment of Reception: October 11, 2019
Met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor: January 31, 2020
Local Visa Office: New Delhi
Biometrics Request: January 27, 2020
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: January 31, 2020

Thanks,
Yogi
what is your In process date as per Ecas?
I update user name yogi.dass

omarosa87

Feb 18, 2020
Hi everyone. I submitted my application mid-june. I got an email oct 1 2019 requesting for my SIN number which I am 100% sure I included it in my initial application. I resubmitted the form containing my SIN and then I called in december and agent on the call confirmed my sponsorship application is complete and should be getting a file number soon. She confirmed that CIC got the updated document. Also she asked to submit a form to represent my parents once I get the file number. Now it is almost end of february and I have not heard anything. Also if I try calling CIC they have all these options where I have to enter the file number but no option to talk to anyone. I would like to check the status of the application. How can I go about doing that? Do you know what options should I enter when calling the CIC number? Checking online is useless as it keeps saying that they do not have anything online yet. I tried using the file number included in the email they sent me but that did not work.

dreamchaser

Star Member
Feb 27, 2009
@YULIA-2016 @robertp please update line 370. PA decision made today after ghost update in my CIC yesterday. This is what I see on Ecas at the moment:

1. We received ............................... application for permanent residence on May 24, 2019.
  2. We started processing .............................application on February 17, 2020.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello everyone,me and my husband had applied at the same time in June. My husband applied for his parents and I applied for my mum. In October, I received an email that death certificate of my father is missing which I had sent to them to the email specified. Since then, I haven't received any email so I contacted IRCC and got a reply that my file is still not processed. That's the reason I can't even link it online. Does anyone know how long will it take to process?

On the other hand, my husband got biometrics followed by medical email about 2 weeks ago for my in laws. They didn't ask for PCC, I am not sure why. My in laws are coming on visitor visa in March here. I am sure during their stay, they will get PPR. Can we send the passports while they are here in Canada? Right now, their visa office assigned is Mississauga. But who knows how long will it take for PPR.

2 different situations, please help!! Thanks
Can we send the passports while they are here in Canada? - Yes

File processing speed depends on VO and LVO. Check: https://sites.google.com/view/pgp2019/home?authuser=0

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@YULIA-2016 @robertp please update line 370. PA decision made today after ghost update in my CIC yesterday. This is what I see on Ecas at the moment:

1. We received ............................... application for permanent residence on May 24, 2019.
  2. We started processing .............................application on February 17, 2020.
what is your Medical passed date as per myCIC?

Red and Black

Mar 12, 2012
glad that you said so, because I also believe I did not miss it, but they have asked for it again. what is your position in the tracker sheet if you don't mind me asking.

Thank you
June 12th submission with end of Oct AoR.

Status on ecas recently changed to In Process but mycic still shows no update on file review. No other requests.

Yours?

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
June 12th submission with end of Oct AoR.

Status on ecas recently changed to In Process but mycic still shows no update on file review. No other requests.

Yours?
pretty similar. Application received in Ottawa June 13. AOR - Oct 11. Status in process.

Received email for Birth Certificate request Feb 14. CIC account shows - we need additional documents to process your application.

Red and Black

Mar 12, 2012
pretty similar. Application received in Ottawa June 13. AOR - Oct 11. Status in process.

Received email for Birth Certificate request Feb 14. CIC account shows - we need additional documents to process your application.
very similar indeed. which cpc office is your file being processed at? and when are you expecting to receive the medical request?