+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi All, how long does it take from taking the Medical exam to see it in mycic ?

thanks
3- 5 days after clinic submit if Further test not required. Check Column "AF" in tracker.

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request date :
  • IME Passed date:
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • PR decision made date :
  • PPR date :
  • Comment / additional information :

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
No.

That consider as lock-in date. https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship/helpcentre/glossary.html#locked_in

recent example Applicant submit requested document in November 2019 and submitted Nov 2019 (before change). how come that application return in Feb. 14, 2020?
That why I said above returned applicants should order GSMS or contact IRCC to see what happened. In some cases they may make mistake ( old form, information updated,..)for second sent result in application returned.

Reactions: robertp

alexpritie

Apr 30, 2013
Good Morning friends, How long do they take to respond to web form? i am waiting for another PPR letter which can be used at VFS,india. Called and emailed VFS center they said can't submit which has Canadian address,need address for New Delhi or to contact delhiimmigration? Any advise?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
No.

That consider as lock-in date. https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship/helpcentre/glossary.html#locked_in

recent example Applicant submit requested document in November 2019 and submitted Nov 2019 (before change). how come that application return in Feb. 14, 2020?
There is a language caveat they put about the PGP 2019 lock-in date. That language was "all completed applications will be accepted under PGP 2019 EOI". These two returned cases show they are using this "incomplete" application scenario to reject the files now. I will advice to consult an immigration lawyer and file an appeal for these. There are hundreds of applications accepted with many missing docs and they had chance to send those docs. Something change in the process in recent weeks.

Reactions: serious_cheese

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@robertp @YULIA-2016 @bdidol

Medicals Request Received - Feb 18, 2020
SA Approval Letter and Additional Information - PCC, CV, Passport all Pages, Supplementary Travel Form requested - Feb 13, 2020

A quick question - Even though my parents have completed their Biometrics on Feb 11, 2020. and the Enrollment # shows up in CIC account. Why does the status still show up as "we need your Fingerprints"?

Reactions: robertp

hanhan

Star Member
Apr 15, 2017
DM2 on Feb 2nd, but have not yet received PPR since then, anyone has a similar timeline and in the same situation? (CPC-M)

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Hi! I need a help! Can somebody read and explain, this is answer on my webform enquiry:
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information that you have provided and can confirm that at this time, it is not possible to link your application to your new account since your application is still waiting to be processed. Please visit our website in order to determine when we will begin to process your application.

For information purposes, you may at some point receive an email notifying you that Your application (X000000000) has been updated. You should be able to link your application at that time.

When you are ready to link your application, please click on Add (link) your application to your account from the welcome page. Once on the Link an existing application to this account page, the information entered must match the data indicated on the form you submitted.

If you experience difficulties linking your application, we invite you to take a look at the list of common issues encountered when linking an application, and their resolutions.

If you are still experiencing difficulties, please write back to us using the IRCC Web form and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Also add the following information:

• All the answersprovided while trying to link your application. To do this:
    • once on that page and after entering all your answers, provide us with screen shots.
  • Any error messages. To do this, provide us with screen shotsshowing the full browser window, including the website address field of the:
    • page preceding the error, and
    • error message.
We will be pleased to follow up on your request within five business days following reception of the above information.

Meanwhile, we can confirm that your application is still in process

Since it was received on June 21, 2019 it is still within regular processing times.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

This means that application in process?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi! I need a help! Can somebody read and explain, this is answer on my webform enquiry:
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information that you have provided and can confirm that at this time, it is not possible to link your application to your new account since your application is still waiting to be processed. Please visit our website in order to determine when we will begin to process your application.

For information purposes, you may at some point receive an email notifying you that Your application (X000000000) has been updated. You should be able to link your application at that time.

When you are ready to link your application, please click on Add (link) your application to your account from the welcome page. Once on the Link an existing application to this account page, the information entered must match the data indicated on the form you submitted.

If you experience difficulties linking your application, we invite you to take a look at the list of common issues encountered when linking an application, and their resolutions.

If you are still experiencing difficulties, please write back to us using the IRCC Web form and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Also add the following information:

• All the answersprovided while trying to link your application. To do this:
    • once on that page and after entering all your answers, provide us with screen shots.
  • Any error messages. To do this, provide us with screen shotsshowing the full browser window, including the website address field of the:
    • page preceding the error, and
    • error message.
We will be pleased to follow up on your request within five business days following reception of the above information.

Meanwhile, we can confirm that your application is still in process.

Since it was received on June 21, 2019 it is still within regular processing times.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

This means that application in process?

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hello, I have a question about the lock-in age for the dependent.

My application was received in Ottawa on June 13, and I got my application number on Oct 11.

Does it mean the lock in age of the candidate will be considered the age before/on June 13 or Before/on October 11 ?

Thanks

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello, I have a question about the lock-in age for the dependent.

My application was received in Ottawa on June 13, and I got my application number on Oct 11.

Does it mean the lock in age of the candidate will be considered the age before/on June 13 or Before/on October 11 ?

Thanks
your Application received date. (June 13 2019)

Reactions: reezam

blinggg

Mar 16, 2013
Hello everyone,me and my husband had applied at the same time in June. My husband applied for his parents and I applied for my mum. In October, I received an email that death certificate of my father is missing which I had sent to them to the email specified. Since then, I haven't received any email so I contacted IRCC and got a reply that my file is still not processed. That's the reason I can't even link it online. Does anyone know how long will it take to process?

On the other hand, my husband got biometrics followed by medical email about 2 weeks ago for my in laws. They didn't ask for PCC, I am not sure why. My in laws are coming on visitor visa in March here. I am sure during their stay, they will get PPR. Can we send the passports while they are here in Canada? Right now, their visa office assigned is Mississauga. But who knows how long will it take for PPR.

2 different situations, please help!! Thanks