App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
For anyone who sent over supplemental documents in reponse to the boilerplate email from CPC-M, did you get any acknowledgement from CIC, or we'll just sit and wait (other than the request for Biometrics and ME)?

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
For anyone who sent over supplemental documents in reponse to the boilerplate email from CPC-M, did you get any acknowledgement from CIC, or we'll just sit and wait (other than the request for Biometrics and ME)?
I have the same question, I sent additional document, no acknowledgement email so far. No change in status on CIC account as well

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Is this true?
"Medicals done for TRV / Visa Extention / applications does not count for PR even if it is less than 1 year. For PR you will have to redo the medicals."

As per my knowledge "Any Medical’s done are valid for all categories as long as it’s less than a year old "
BUT in Facebook RCIC agent said "Medicals done for TRV / Visa Extention / applications does not count for PR even if it is less than 1 year. For PR you will have to redo the medicals."
This is true, the medical for PR application is also different than the other TRV applications.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
This is true, the medical for PR application is also different than the other TRV applications.
how? what is the different ? as per CIC both have same test >> link

I talked with other RCIC and professional immigration agent and as per his comment "Any Medical’s done are valid for all categories as long as it’s less than a year old ".

in this forums anyone use Visitor visa extension medical for PR file? is it accepted?

Last edited:

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
how? what is the different ? as per CIC both have same test >> link
I do not know the difference, but I asked the same question to a CIC agent on call, because the dependent on my file has got his medical done for study permit application for Canada, I asked them if the same medical can do or we have to redo, they mentioned both medicals are different plus they mentioned the 1 year validity thing saying, we highly recommend fresh medical reports.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
I do not know the difference, but I asked the same question to a CIC agent on call, because the dependent on my file has got his medical done for study permit application for Canada, I asked them if the same medical can do or we have to redo, they mentioned both medicals are different plus they mentioned the 1 year validity thing saying, we highly recommend fresh medical reports.
if you call to different CIC agent they will reply different (highly recommended is not required). any one in Forums use visitor visa extension medical for PR file for PGP-2019?

mpsb07

May 27, 2019
Is this true?
"Medicals done for TRV / Visa Extention / applications does not count for PR even if it is less than 1 year. For PR you will have to redo the medicals."

As per my knowledge "Any Medical’s done are valid for all categories as long as it’s less than a year old "
BUT in Facebook RCIC agent said "Medicals done for TRV / Visa Extention / applications does not count for PR even if it is less than 1 year. For PR you will have to redo the medicals."
In my case they picked up the IME from visit visa extension application, asked for 2 tests (one new, one repeat) and linked results (passed) to PGP application. Not sure if they would ask us to redo them again.

Reactions: robertp

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
if you call to different CIC agent they will reply different (highly recommended is not required). any one in Forums use visitor visa extension medical for PR file for PGP-2019?
I understand, you have a point. But just saying to be on the safer side and avoiding any red flags on the file. :)

Feb 17, 2020
Maybe you need to order gcms notes? My email with imm 5669 was received on October 24 and just on dec.23 it was checked on completeness and application deemed to be complete. Ecas not available but this information I see in my gcms notes.
I have called the CIC and they confirmed that they received my email. But they are saying IMM 5669 is incomplete.

When i have asked them to check what's exactly incomplete? They are saying they don't have any information except IMM 5669 Incomplete.

This is really frustrating. I have sent email on Nov 20th. They are Quiet until Feb 1 week. Now they have reject the application saying that the package is incomplete.

1.I am sending all this information to my MP and I will ask him to check from there end.

2. Based up on the feedback from MP Next week, I will contact immigration layer to appeal my case.

I don't have any options left except the above . Please provide your thoughts Friends.

Reactions: serious_cheese

eila

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/05/2015
AOR Received.
aor 2 - aug. 12, '15
File Transfer...
31/07/2015
Med's Done....
20/04/2015
Is this true?

My mom used her visitor extension medical which is not even 1 week old when they requested medical for PR. I sent it via webform and mail when they ask for it and they accepted it

AntonPeach

Sep 2, 2014
Is this true?

maybe true just because per experience with my mom she had to do another medical exam for her PR application though her medical for extension was still valid. I have included this in the PR application package, but still she was requested for another medical exam.

AntonPeach

Sep 2, 2014
maybe true just because per experience with my mom she had to do another medical exam for her PR application though her medical for extension was still valid. I have included this in the PR application package, but still she was requested for another medical exam.
or this may depend some maybe accepted some maybe not, like in our case.

• Wow