+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

gcodtao

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
I guess Seattle, Washington should be the proper office for this
That applies for all USCIS locations in the USA, right now you can schedule an appointment for October 7th
Thank you again @diegosolano

could you please send me the link that I can schedule the appointment.

or, can I just go to the border office when i go to US?

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
I called the Ontario social service office and talked to someone there and she said it usually takes 3-6 months for CIC to get the confirmation from us. :rolleyes:
She was well aware of the process and said we receive such inquiries from CIC regarding parents sponsoring
OMG! That would be way too long.
I don’t mind any wait but the only thing is I need my parents here as I am expecting.
And i am only waiting for their bio request ao that they can do it back home.
I don’t know if I should plan for their US visa or should wait.
Feeling so anxious about all this now !

macwhitby

Nov 18, 2016
Whitby
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
Hello Folks,
Does anyone submit visitor visa extension medicals for PGP 2019 with any success and got updates like "Medical passed" ? Some of the CIC agents says its valid but some says its not valid , totally confused on this process !!!!!!!

gcodtao

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Completed Medical on 23rd September
Biometric scheduled for 25th September
PCC - no request from CIC yet but will upload a scanned copy of PCC by 27th September....then let's see :)
Hi - I saw you just scheduled your biometric, could you please share how to make the appointment? many thanks.

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
OMG! That would be way too long.
I don’t mind any wait but the only thing is I need my parents here as I am expecting.
And i am only waiting for their bio request ao that they can do it back home.
I don’t know if I should plan for their US visa or should wait.
Feeling so anxious about all this now !
don't worry they usually mention the longest possible processing time; similar with the 24months PGP processing time indicated by CIC

gcodtao

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
@bdidol,

Hi - I saw you are online now, wondering if you can please direct me to some past notes that talk about how to get the biometric done. Thank you.

llyy2234

Sep 20, 2019
You cannot do upfront medical as the doctor will need the barcode from the IME letter
The clinics did (1 week before receiving Medical request) and ask me to send the information sheet in and ask them to link IME number with UMI no together.

joyus

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
There you go. You got it.

That's exactly the reason why! They are making sure there is no other red flags and stuff like any previous undertaking social assistance and stuff
Not to contradict or dishearten anyone, but me and my husband have been in the same job with salary increments for the past 7 years so this definitely is not applicable to me. Also sponsoring only my mom and we very well meet eligibility requirement. Apr 30th applicant loosing sleep these days :)

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
Not to contradict or dishearten anyone, but me and my husband have been in the same job with salary increments for the past 7 years so this definitely is not applicable to me. Also sponsoring only my mom and we very well meet eligibility requirement. Apr 30th applicant loosing sleep these days :)

Hahaha it's probably random than.

Omg we can never come to a conclusion with Ircc

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Oh God Apr. 30th!
I might order GCSM notes