+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

NG1983

Aug 8, 2018
@YULIA-2016

Kindly update my user ID to NG1983 currently it shows as NG1984

Also , just today e-cas started showing my parent's PR application received at CIC on June 5 2019, but havent received any AOR yet.

Reactions: robertp

lilypotbantot

Nov 21, 2014
Hello fellow applicants,

I know I have read this before, but I couldn’t find it on the thread. My dad just had his medical last August for his visa extension. Today, I received an email saying that he needs to do medicals for his application for family sponsorship. What should I do?
Do I have to call IRCC first?
Or do the medical?

Thank you in advance for the answers.

Stardust2019

Feb 2, 2019
@YULIA-2016

Please add this to tracker,

•Sponsored People: Mother in Law

•Parents Country of Citizenship: Bangladesh

•Sponsor Province: Ontario

•Invitations Receive Date: April 24, 2019

•Application received in Ottawa Date: May 28, 2019

•eCAS Available : August 29, 2019

•AoR Received : Paper Mail to my home address. Letter Dated Sept 16, 2019, Received Sept 23, 2019

Quick Question: I provided email address and was expecting communication via email. The letter also talks about representative form and I already have one sent with PGP application package (my husband was the representative for my mom's application). Does it mean it's not properly done. It was very simple form and I can't figure why it wouldn't be correct and I checked the copy I made of the form sent for reference and everything looks okay. Any advice will be appreciated.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@YULIA-2016

Please add this to tracker,

•Sponsored People: Mother in Law

•Parents Country of Citizenship: Bangladesh

•Sponsor Province: Ontario

•Invitations Receive Date: April 24, 2019

•Application received in Ottawa Date: May 28, 2019

•eCAS Available : August 29, 2019

•AoR Received : Paper Mail to my home address. Letter Dated Sept 16, 2019, Received Sept 23, 2019

Quick Question: I provided email address and was expecting communication via email. The letter also talks about representative form and I already have one sent with PGP application package (my husband was the representative for my mom's application). Does it mean it's not properly done. It was very simple form and I can't figure why it wouldn't be correct and I checked the copy I made of the form sent for reference and everything looks okay. Any advice will be appreciated.
check sample AoR letter from CIC. ( important information about using a representative ) is common for all AoR that does not mean CIC ask for representative form. did you get separate email / latter requesting to submit representative form?

Did you link your PR application to myCIC?

Reactions: Stardust2019

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Any Suggestions guys?
What do you want to book ?
I'm assuming you already gave the Biometrics:
Medicals ? No way of doing them upfront so you shouldn't book them. In Canada, I find it's quite easy to find an appointment for the next day if you live in a big city (Toronto, Montreal, etc) so no need to worry about this at this point
PCC? They expire after 6 months, but go ahead and request them. No one can guarantee that they will be requested tomorrow, in a week, a month, 6 months
Travel history ? It's just filling a simple form, start filling it if you want

Reactions: GBH and robertp

Stardust2019

Feb 2, 2019
@robertp
I was able to link the sponsorship application for MIL by creating GCKey account for her and everything shows up. I am running into weird situation is most of the time when I login then it bounce backs to the cic home page. I am not sure what is the problem. I already cleared my browser cache. I was able to login few times but majority of the time I can't login properly. After the login a page comes to continue and consent page and then goes back to cic home page.

Any help is appreciated

Stardust2019

Feb 2, 2019
check sample AoR letter from CIC. ( important information about using a representative ) is common for all AoR that does not mean CIC ask for representative form. did you get separate email / latter requesting to submit representative form?

Did you link your PR application to myCIC?
It was the same letter that we received at home address. I thought a lot of people has received email version of the letter. i was expecting the same via email.

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I spoke to an agent, she demonstrated high level of patience and was very informative.

My file was received by CIC on June 17th and is in the standard temp status, awaiting completeness check. They will provide with an AOR, once this process is complete.

P.S. I am impressed with the call back facility IRCC has come up now. We dint have this before atleast up to 2014

Reactions: calgary17

iliveinbanff

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
Good afternoon everyone. I just received an email from CIC stating that i need to provide an updated IMM 5406 for my MOM ( Principal applicant ) and all dependent ages 18 and over wether accompanying or not. My question is can i send the form via email to my siblings so that they can fill up the form and sign and send it back to me via email as well? since CIC gave me an option to send the missing requirements via email? Also we have issues with our half sister since we lost communication with her long time ago. Can i just make an explanation that we cannot provide IMM 5406 for her? Thanks for everyone that will gave me idea about my moms situation.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Good afternoon everyone. I just received an email from CIC stating that i need to provide an updated IMM 5406 for my MOM ( Principal applicant ) and all dependent ages 18 and over wether accompanying or not. My question is can i send the form via email to my siblings so that they can fill up the form and sign and send it back to me via email as well? since CIC gave me an option to send the missing requirements via email? Also we have issues with our half sister since we lost communication with her long time ago. Can i just make an explanation that we cannot provide IMM 5406 for her? Thanks for everyone that will gave me idea about my moms situation.
yes you can send scan copy via email.

Follow
PGP2019 tracker

Please tag @YULIA-2016 and @robertp to add / update your info in tracker

• Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.:
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date :
  • Comment :

Reactions: iliveinbanff

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
@robertp
I was able to link the sponsorship application for MIL by creating GCKey account for her and everything shows up. I am running into weird situation is most of the time when I login then it bounce backs to the cic home page. I am not sure what is the problem. I already cleared my browser cache. I was able to login few times but majority of the time I can't login properly. After the login a page comes to continue and consent page and then goes back to cic home page.

Any help is appreciated

Whats ur app delivery date??