+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

S_007

Aug 4, 2019
Hi Guys, finally I linked my application. Got message :
"Thank you for entering your information. We compared with our system and found : an application that matches the information you entere Note : By linking you application to this account, you will now receive all messages and updates through this account."

I tried to refresh my browser too many time, but I can't see the application yet. I am wondering it will show right way or it takes time.

Thanks to all

Reactions: robertp

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
"Thank you for entering your information. We compared with our system and found : an application that matches the information you entere Note : By linking you application to this account, you will now receive all messages and updates through this account."

I tried to refresh my browser too many time, but I can't see the application yet. I am wondering it will show right way or it takes time.

Thanks to all
Are you getting a Continue or Cancel option after this message? If yes, then hit continue.
I think that was it, not 100% sure about my memory.

shine1429

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019

Thanks to all
There might be some continue button below this message.

dreamsite

May 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Checked my ECAS got updated with - Your Application received on May 22nd.

Please update the tracker...

dl3152

Aug 13, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp Please add this to tracker, thanks
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People: Parents
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:China
  • Sponsor Province:BC
  • Invitations Receive Date:April 25, 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: May 9, 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE):July 11, 2019
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.: decision made and in progress
  • Sponsorship In process Date: Not sure
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date: August 10, 2019
  • Biometric request date : August 9, 2019
  • MyCIC update: not able to link my application

S_007

Aug 4, 2019
Yes I did, but not showing in my account, I have a screenshot but I am not able put in this conversation to show you guys. Thanks
I made it finally, Thanks to all for help.
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date."

Reactions: ankz001