+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

shine1429

Apr 4, 2019
Hi Guys, finally I linked my application. Got message :
"Thank you for entering your information. We compared with our system and found : an application that matches the information you entere Note : By linking you application to this account, you will now receive all messages and updates through this account."

I tried to refresh my browser too many time, but I can't see the application yet. I am wondering it will show right way or it takes time.

Thanks to all
There might be some continue button below this message.

dreamsite

May 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Checked my ECAS got updated with - Your Application received on May 22nd.

Please update the tracker...

Reactions: robertp

dl3152

Aug 13, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp Please add this to tracker, thanks
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People: Parents
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:China
  • Sponsor Province:BC
  • Invitations Receive Date:April 25, 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: May 9, 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE):July 11, 2019
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.: decision made and in progress
  • Sponsorship In process Date: Not sure
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date: August 10, 2019
  • Biometric request date : August 9, 2019
  • MyCIC update: not able to link my application

Reactions: robertp

S_007

Aug 4, 2019
Yes I did, but not showing in my account, I have a screenshot but I am not able put in this conversation to show you guys. Thanks
I made it finally, Thanks to all for help.
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date."

Reactions: ankz001
R

Ron_13

@bdidol & @csdarji

I have submitted the webform three times. they have replied to me every time but not the answer i am looking for. i am frustrated about their response.
Firstly, they said they need more information to provide me the answer. I Have provided them those information. However, The information they have asked for which i already submitted during my webform submission.
Secondly, they have asked me for screenshots and i have submitted every possible screenshot they would need.
Finally, this morning they have said the following "
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the sponsorship application and were unable to find information stating that you are the representative for the principal applicant.

The Privacy Act ensures that a person's identity and personal information are protected. For this reason, we cannot take action on your request since this file contains personal information about another person.

In order to respond to your inquiry, the principal applicant must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing."

I don't know what to tell them anymore. It is clearly said in ECAS that they have sent a letter to me not the principal applicant. they should not need the "Use of Representative " form to answer my question.
i can submit the use of representative form and the question again but i don't feel like doing it. Every time they took a week to response the webform question.
That's the reason you said have read the guide carefully before submitting the application. Why you want to make your life miserable by not submitting the representative form? There are some who didn't even submit the SIN number and some who submitted two sets of forms. This is called negligence on your part and shouldn't challenge the system by saying ohh My CIC said correspondence was sent on my name. Just go by the book and make your life easy.

BrownSanta

Aug 2, 2019
Ok, at this point we can confidently say that parents that are living in Canada on super/visitor visa are not exempt from biomedics even though Canada has no tools to collect it here. Is that correct?
Nope, they are exempt. Called CIC few times, spoke to different agents and can confirm. If the sponsored persons were in Canada at the time you filed/submitted the application, they are exempted that is they DO NOT need to provide biometrics