+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

R

Ron_13

I would say just ignore messages like these, a person with that kind of mindset cant stop :rolleyes:
I understand that but some important questions we post get buried and lost under this useless crap they post all day long. This people are certainly more probed to bullying I guess because they are irritating down to the guts I swear.

WPG_PR

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
I understand that but some important questions we post get buried and lost under this useless crap they post all day long. This people are certainly more probed to bullying I guess because they are irritating down to the guts I swear.
I feel you dear....we should just block them from the portal...there should be something like 3 negative posts and booom...Block!! :p

Reactions: Ron_13

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Cool down bro, just ignore :)

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
I got the feeling that IRCC is trying to process any case they think is trivial, straight forward as quickly as possible then other cases are put to rot and then they still have an average of 20-24 months, like with a case that is processed in 3 months, they can process another one in 45 months and still end up with average 24 months!
I've been saying this for months, that's how they average out the process and end up saying "we lowered the average processing time!"

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Well said...:):):)

Since, May 1st, I have read each and every post on this forum...

So many times I have seen one good question or observation is simply either ignored or taken in different direction...

In this world we have so many different type of people and similarly here on this forum...:D:D

Reactions: Ron_13 and WPG_PR

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
hi there.. how does anyone know which office they are processing the application? i just got an ecas update today... my parents UCI says INDIA address.. but now they are in Canada with me... i just sent a webform to update the contact info on their file... any inputs are much appreciated...also i see from the tracker that lots of ppl are getting Bio Metric fees request.... i sent it along with the application as they mentioned it to be included... not sure if that makes a difference.... thanks ..

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi there.. how does anyone know which office they are processing the application? i just got an ecas update today... my parents UCI says INDIA address.. but now they are in Canada with me... i just sent a webform to update the contact info on their file... any inputs are much appreciated...also i see from the tracker that lots of ppl are getting Bio Metric fees request.... i sent it along with the application as they mentioned it to be included... not sure if that makes a difference.... thanks ..
When you receive any communication from IRCC at the end of the document you will notice which office sent you the communication.
Or you can call IRCC and check where is your application located.

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
I got the feeling that IRCC is trying to process any case they think is trivial, straight forward as quickly as possible then other cases are put to rot and then they still have an average of 20-24 months, like with a case that is processed in 3 months, they can process another one in 45 months and still end up with average 24 months!
No. I am sorry to disagree. They don't say it's an average or mean or median.
They say they try to process most of the applications (80%) within the time frame.
If you just do a graph on the tracker data, you will see that. People who cross normal processing time is very less.

Reactions: geol