+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
hi there.. how does anyone know which office they are processing the application? i just got an ecas update today... my parents UCI says INDIA address.. but now they are in Canada with me... i just sent a webform to update the contact info on their file... any inputs are much appreciated...also i see from the tracker that lots of ppl are getting Bio Metric fees request.... i sent it along with the application as they mentioned it to be included... not sure if that makes a difference.... thanks ..
@robertp another June 6

Reactions: robertp

neet13

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I have send file for my parents on May 22nd and it was received on May 26th. I havent received anything yet. Please add me to the tracker. Thank you.

neet13

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Line # in tracker: New Entry
  • Sponsored People: Father and Mother
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Province: Alberta
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 26
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: May 26
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR app:
  • Date of application linked to My Account :
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:

Reactions: idefix and robertp

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hey, @YULIA-2016 seems like you are back from vacations :) Need your expert advise.

My mother has hypertension, we went for medicals last Thursday and physician also asked for serum creatinine. The normal range was upto 100 and hers came to 99. But lab did eGFR too. Normal being equal to or more than 60 and hers came to 55 (mild to moderate kidney damage). She never had any renal issues or symptoms. Do you think we will be asked for additional tests/ nephrologist consults or is it borderline and may be ok?

And second thing, her chest Xray showed linear density. When she had her xray for super visa 2 years ago- it was there at that time too and physician in India, said it is ok, it may be due to a childhood infection and didn't say it was TB or anything and she never has any chest symptoms either (didn't go for any additional tests).
Do you think we can do anything at our end now or is it just a wait and watch game? Is it gonna delay the process a lot or may be rejected?
Can we mention the previous medical number- UMI anywhere so they can have reference with previous Xrays?
Any suggestions are appreciated. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Reactions: YULIA-2016

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hey, @YULIA-2016 seems like you are back from vacations :) Need your expert advise.

My mother has hypertension, we went for medicals last Thursday and physician also asked for serum creatinine. The normal range was upto 100 and hers came to 99. But lab did eGFR too. Normal being equal to or more than 60 and hers came to 55 (mild to moderate kidney damage). She never had any renal issues or symptoms. Do you think we will be asked for additional tests/ nephrologist consults or is it borderline and may be ok?

And second thing, her chest Xray showed linear density. When she had her xray for super visa 2 years ago- it was there at that time too and physician in India, said it is ok, it may be due to a childhood infection and didn't say it was TB or anything and she never has any chest symptoms either (didn't go for any additional tests).
Do you think we can do anything at our end now or is it just a wait and watch game? Is it gonna delay the process a lot or may be rejected?
Can we mention the previous medical number- UMI anywhere so they can have reference with previous Xrays?
Any suggestions are appreciated. Keeping my fingers crossed.
I am not expert in this. My father was asked for additional test when he applied for Super Visa. I don't think there is anything you can do at this point other then wait and pray.

Reactions: ankz001

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
When you receive any communication from IRCC at the end of the document you will notice which office sent you the communication.
Or you can call IRCC and check where is your application located.

ok cool.. thanks for your note...

i guess i will have to wait for AOR to unfold more details... looks like its another 4-6 weeks to get AOR----> Further processing of the file.. (as per the tracker)

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
I see really good progress in case processing by IRCC.

I remember that back in 2011, it used to take two years to transfer files to visa offices from CPC Missisauga.

Everyone should understand that each case is different with various complexities to case processing officers.