Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2019
Hey guys,

I got an email today from VFS Global as below:

Visa application, tracking ID No. --------------------------- The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Pakistan OC,Islamabad, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Pakistan OC,Islamabad. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Then I received another email as below:

Visa application, tracking ID No. ----------------------- has been received at the Pakistan OC,Islamabad VAC on 2019-08-19 02:23:56 PM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Pakistan OC,Islamabad ,for processing. Pl

What exactly does this mean? Has anyone else received such a notice from VFS?

Aali005

May 5, 2017
It’s automated reply. The main thing is your application has been sent to v
QUOTE="ajangbar001, post: 8104937, member: 866275"]Hey guys,

I got an email today from VFS Global as below:

Visa application, tracking ID No. --------------------------- The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Pakistan OC,Islamabad, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Pakistan OC,Islamabad. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Then I received another email as below:

Visa application, tracking ID No. ----------------------- has been received at the Pakistan OC,Islamabad VAC on 2019-08-19 02:23:56 PM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Pakistan OC,Islamabad ,for processing. Pl

What exactly does this mean? Has anyone else received such a notice from VFS?[/QUOTE]
It’s

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
hey can you please help me with the police certificate , you got it made from lahore? also , can you please tell me that only 1 PCC is made with all the addresses correct?
Just search for Police Khidmat Markaz (PKM) and ask them yout queries. They have a website and contact location of all their branches in Punjab. Yes, they can add all your addresses wherever you lived in Lahore or Punjab. But if you have lived outside Punjab, then you will have to contact that province's Police dept.

Aukhan

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hi everyone! I have a query regarding proof of funds. I have gold and now I have to sell it to meet an entire amount of proof of funds. Thing is what kind of document do I have to show to cic for that amount deposited in my account in result of this gold sale. Thanks in advance

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
Hi everyone! I have a query regarding proof of funds. I have gold and now I have to sell it to meet an entire amount of proof of funds. Thing is what kind of document do I have to show to cic for that amount deposited in my account in result of this gold sale. Thanks in advance
Dear you have to show money trail, just scan slips / receipt of gold whihc you are selling. Officer need to see where this money comes from.

ajangbar001

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2019
Has anyone contacted CIC and found out that their application has been forwarded to London Visa Office?

Does anyone have experience in terms of how long does it take for the application till PPR?

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
My CRS is 453, I might get an ITA in mid or end of September or maybe October if the trend continues with the decrease in score after every two weeks.

My question to my fellow Pakistani brothers and sisters is;

I have decided to show my sister's T4 document as proof of residency. The date mentioned in the document is April 11, 2019.
Is it okay if I receive the ITA and the T4 document gets two or three weeks older than six months when I submit it ?

Also, she received a new credit card in July, I will try to visualize the bank letter for you all to guide me. The letter mentions her name, her Canadian address but no date. As you know bank letters don't carry a date. The credit card is attached with the letter and the credit card has an expiry date only. Will this document suffice along with the T4?

Another document, I will be showing her credit card statement. Which mentions her name, address and date. Please note that the date can be whatever we want as we can withdraw the statement one day prior to submitting the e-APR. The question regarding this proof is, will it be okay to blur the complete transactions ? As we don't want to disclose our personal transaction history.

Sorry for the long message. It would be really kind of my fellow Pakistani member's to answer these.

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
My CRS is 453, I might get an ITA in mid or end of September or maybe October if the trend continues with the decrease in score after every two weeks.

My question to my fellow Pakistani brothers and sisters is;

I have decided to show my sister's T4 document as proof of residency. The date mentioned in the document is April 11, 2019.
Is it okay if I receive the ITA and the T4 document gets two or three weeks older than six months when I submit it ?

Also, she received a new credit card in July, I will try to visualize the bank letter for you all to guide me. The letter mentions her name, her Canadian address but no date. As you know bank letters don't carry a date. The credit card is attached with the letter and the credit card has an expiry date only. Will this document suffice along with the T4?

Another document, I will be showing her credit card statement. Which mentions her name, address and date. Please note that the date can be whatever we want as we can withdraw the statement one day prior to submitting the e-APR. The question regarding this proof is, will it be okay to blur the complete transactions ? As we don't want to disclose our personal transaction history.

Sorry for the long message. It would be really kind of my fellow Pakistani member's to answer these.
When submitting 'Proof of Sibling Relationship/Residency' you have to keep in mind the following things:-

>You have to prove your relationship to the sibling, that can be done through either by submitting birth certificates of you and your sibling which will mention same parent name OR in my case what I did was submitted the Family Registration Certificate which is available on request or by visiting NADRA office. For myself, I visited NADRA branch and requested it their directly and they handed me the FRC on the spot. But since an year has elapsed to that, the procedure might have changed.

> Secondly you have to prove status of residency of you sibling in Canada, for that you can submit PR CARD of your sibling or Canadian Passport of your sibling in the case your sibling is already a Canadian national.

> Next you have to prove that your sibling is currently residing in Canada, for that you can submit rental agreement/contract for the premises that your sibling is residing in, phone/internet bills, electricity bills, bank statements. It's best that all these things are as latest as possible, because you don't want to give them any excuse to doubt and stay on safe side as much as possible because the whole aim of this is to help them establish that your sibling is currently residing in Canada. For myself, I submitted my sister's Phone Bill, Utility Bill, Tax Invoice (Notice of Assessment - which will also mention date issued), CIBC Account information and last 6 months bank statement. Other documents that may also be submitted are Pay slips, School registration, Credit Card statements etc.

About your question regarding blurring the document, I personally did not blur any transaction history pertaining to my sibling's bank statements. Personally I believe we have to be open as much as possible and not give them any doubt. But that is just my way of thinking. Hope that helps.

Reactions: lignumvitae

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
When submitting 'Proof of Sibling Relationship/Residency' you have to keep in mind the following things:-

>You have to prove your relationship to the sibling, that can be done through either by submitting birth certificates of you and your sibling which will mention same parent name OR in my case what I did was submitted the Family Registration Certificate which is available on request or by visiting NADRA office. For myself, I visited NADRA branch and requested it their directly and they handed me the FRC on the spot. But since an year has elapsed to that, the procedure might have changed.

> Secondly you have to prove status of residency of you sibling in Canada, for that you can submit PR CARD of your sibling or Canadian Passport of your sibling in the case your sibling is already a Canadian national.

> Next you have to prove that your sibling is currently residing in Canada, for that you can submit rental agreement/contract for the premises that your sibling is residing in, phone/internet bills, electricity bills, bank statements. It's best that all these things are as latest as possible, because you don't want to give them any excuse to doubt and stay on safe side as much as possible because the whole aim of this is to help them establish that your sibling is currently residing in Canada. For myself, I submitted my sister's Phone Bill, Utility Bill, Tax Invoice (Notice of Assessment - which will also mention date issued), CIBC Account information and last 6 months bank statement. Other documents that may also be submitted are Pay slips, School registration, Credit Card statements etc.

About your question regarding blurring the document, I personally did not blur any transaction history pertaining to my sibling's bank statements. Personally I believe we have to be open as much as possible and not give them any doubt. But that is just my way of thinking. Hope that helps.
Thank you for your reply.

Point one, agreed. The procedure is still the same, I will be submitting the FRC.

Point two, agreed. She is a Canadian. I will submit her passport.

Point three, she does not have a rental agreement(living with a friend) so basically there is no phone/internet or electricity bill on her name.

Her T4 document's date is April 11, 2019. So 6 months from this date is October 11, 2019. For example if I receive an ITA in mid or end September and submit this T4 with a couple of weeks delay, will that be a problem ?

About blurring or blotting; I think the credit card number, amount and purchase transactions are something very personal. What do you say ? May be we can have someone else also to comment on this.

ABI_88

Sep 4, 2019
please help needed

Any one got ECA from CES from Pakistan

Credentials are:

2 Year B.Com
2.5 Years MBA(90 credit hours)

My spouse
2 Year BSC
1 Year B.Ed (AIOU)
2 Year M.A

Please reply with process and which evaluation body used

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
please help needed

Any one got ECA from CES from Pakistan

Credentials are:

2 Year B.Com
2.5 Years MBA(90 credit hours)

My spouse
2 Year BSC
1 Year B.Ed (AIOU)
2 Year M.A

Please reply with process and which evaluation body used
I would recommend you go with WES

You might end up with 14 years and your spouse might end up with 14 years as well