Star Member
May 3, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2019
I had an ADR for RPRF fee receipt. After that my background check is in progress.

Has anyone contacted LVO and gotten the response below.

Dear Applicant,

Please be advised that your file is currently pending review by an Immigration Officer.

We appreciate your patience during this process and will contact you once there is an update to your file.

Kind Regards,

Is this a cookie cutter response or does this silently point towards a step in my application?

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I had an ADR for RPRF fee receipt. After that my background check is in progress.

Has anyone contacted LVO and gotten the response below.

Dear Applicant,

Please be advised that your file is currently pending review by an Immigration Officer.

We appreciate your patience during this process and will contact you once there is an update to your file.

Kind Regards,

Is this a cookie cutter response or does this silently point towards a step in my application?
I got the same reply from LVO, my application has been under Comprehensive SS, message me your number if you have whatsapp i will add you to our group where applicants with similar response from LVO are awaiting further update.

ajangbar001

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2019
I got the same reply from LVO, my application has been under Comprehensive SS, message me your number if you have whatsapp i will add you to our group where applicants with similar response from LVO are awaiting further update.
Hey I sent you my WhatsApp as a conversation in this forum. Thanks for your response. Hopefully I see my light at the end of the tunnel soon.

ABI_88

Sep 4, 2019
If there is a Space in the first name but in Bachelors degree there is no space will it be an issue

Example First name :

Abdul Rehman in passport and all degree

Abdulrehman in Bachelors only.

Will this have any issue??

Zain1211

May 31, 2019
Hi i have a question . Do they add addresses on the police certificate which are not on id card as temporary address.

I have had same address on my id card from birth but since a year i have moved to a new adress . Will they add that one ?

cloud_hassan

Sep 7, 2019
Hi Everyone and Thank you for all the amazing comments and insights that have been written before. All of this has been very helpful.

I am applying for ECA from probably WES and wanted to know whether we only need to submit documents of the last and highest degree or for all the degrees ?

So for example I have a MS degree, do I only need to submit that or I need to submit O-Lvl, A-Lvl and BS degrees as well ?

Waiting for a response

ahsanshahbaz

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Hi Everyone and Thank you for all the amazing comments and insights that have been written before. All of this has been very helpful.

I am applying for ECA from probably WES and wanted to know whether we only need to submit documents of the last and highest degree or for all the degrees ?

So for example I have a MS degree, do I only need to submit that or I need to submit O-Lvl, A-Lvl and BS degrees as well ?

Waiting for a response
WES Requires O and A levels/ materic and inter for pakistani students who had higher education from pakistan. at least it was required for my Wife when getting her BBA evaluated by wes. Not sure about masters if they require all previous qualifications

If you have IBCC Equivalence get it attested from IBCC and get photocopies attested on front. If you tell IBCC at the time of payment of photocopy attestation they will charge you sealing and stamping fees. Once you get attested copies they will seal and stamp the attested copies. Go to DHL office and put sender as IBCC. WES requires that sender is IBCC

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hello fellow Pakistans.
I was born and living in middle east but keep traveling to pak twice a year.
I havent stayed for more than 6 months at a stretch in khi, Pakistan.
However, if I count my In and Out of Pakistan after the age of 18, it totals upto 6 months.
Do I need police clearance?
If yes, then how am i supposed to add all the dates?
Your help is highly appreciated

kzam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
your stay must be 6 months in a row. Its just a trip and no one can get a police certificate for trips

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
Hello fellow Pakistans.
I was born and living in middle east but keep traveling to pak twice a year.
I havent stayed for more than 6 months at a stretch in khi, Pakistan.
However, if I count my In and Out of Pakistan after the age of 18, it totals upto 6 months.
Do I need police clearance?
If yes, then how am i supposed to add all the dates?
Your help is highly appreciated
Well.. If your trips to Pakistan in the last 10 years have reached to 5 months accumulatively, then you need a PCC from Pakistan.

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Well.. If your trips to Pakistan in the last 10 years have reached to 5 months accumulatively, then you need a PCC from Pakistan.
Yes the total is 6 months.
But Then how am i supposed to add all the dates?
My trips are usually for a week or ten days
That would take a number of sheets if all dates are added

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019

Waiting for a response
Funny, I was recently removed from a group in Pakistan for guiding regarding this matter.

Anyways, I completed my O and A levels. Got their equivalences made. Enquired how to send my O and A level certificates to WES. Through Cambridge. It was costly and time consuming. So I got my equivalences attested along with their photocopies attested too. Got these photocopies sealed in an envelope and stamped on the seal. Sent it to WES via DHL with IBCC’s address on it. Like @ahsanshahbaz said.

About the Bachelors and Masters. You need to get both of the degrees and final transcripts attested by HEC along with the attestation of the photocopies of these documents. Get the photocopies sealed, signed and stamp from HEC in one envelope. Send it to WES via DHL with your address in the senders portion.

In Shaa Allah there will be no issue in your evaluation from WES. I even took pictures of the envelopes to help others get an idea how it should look like.

Remember to enter all of these credentials during your online application at WES so that they will evaluate each of your certificate as per the entered credential step by step.

O levels - equivalence certificate
A levels - equivalence certificate
Bachelors - final transcript and degree
Master - final transcript and degree

All attested photocopies. Two envelopes.

Good Luck!

kzam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Yes the total is 6 months.
But Then how am i supposed to add all the dates?
My trips are usually for a week or ten days
That would take a number of sheets if all dates are added
It should be in a row not altogether. I have been to different countries but I never submitted pcc for them. so you won't have to and let me tell you in case if that is an issue they will ask for additional documents and will notify you what they need so it's useless to worry about it.

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
It should be in a row not altogether. I have been to different countries but I never submitted pcc for them. so you won't have to and let me tell you in case if that is an issue they will ask for additional documents and will notify you what they need so it's useless to worry about it.
They ask for PCC even if it wasn't in a row but reached to about 5 months in the past 10 years. But as you said, it may be an ADR. I know of people who were asked for PCC if they had cumulative visits to 5 or 6 months in the past 10 years to a particular country.

Reactions: kzam