+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
Yes the total is 6 months.
But Then how am i supposed to add all the dates?
My trips are usually for a week or ten days
That would take a number of sheets if all dates are added
Get it done on your permanent address of CNIC. I would only recommend you to submit it if you can easily do it as it may save you time, if asked about it later. Totaly up to you.

cloud_hassan

Sep 7, 2019
Thanks a lot for the detailed and comprehensive answer, I really appreciate it.

The only comment I have is that my MS is from US. The research I have done online tells me to get my US degree attested, I only need to tell my US university to send WES the transcript which is easy enough. If I get ECA based on just my masters from US, I will get all the marks available right cuz it will give me an ECA equivalent to MS? I don't need to separately get the BS, O and A degrees evaluated as well?

Funny, I was recently removed from a group in Pakistan for guiding regarding this matter.

Anyways, I completed my O and A levels. Got their equivalences made. Enquired how to send my O and A level certificates to WES. Through Cambridge. It was costly and time consuming. So I got my equivalences attested along with their photocopies attested too. Got these photocopies sealed in an envelope and stamped on the seal. Sent it to WES via DHL with IBCC’s address on it. Like @ahsanshahbaz said.

About the Bachelors and Masters. You need to get both of the degrees and final transcripts attested by HEC along with the attestation of the photocopies of these documents. Get the photocopies sealed, signed and stamp from HEC in one envelope. Send it to WES via DHL with your address in the senders portion.

In Shaa Allah there will be no issue in your evaluation from WES. I even took pictures of the envelopes to help others get an idea how it should look like.

Remember to enter all of these credentials during your online application at WES so that they will evaluate each of your certificate as per the entered credential step by step.

O levels - equivalence certificate
A levels - equivalence certificate
Bachelors - final transcript and degree
Master - final transcript and degree

All attested photocopies. Two envelopes.

Good Luck!

kzam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
They ask for PCC even if it wasn't in a row but reached to about 5 months in the past 10 years. But as you said, it may be an ADR. I know of people who were asked for PCC if they had cumulative visits to 5 or 6 months in the past 10 years to a particular country.
You might be right. :)

Reactions: ammad88

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019

The only comment I have is that my MS is from US. The research I have done online tells me to get my US degree attested, I only need to tell my US university to send WES the transcript which is easy enough. If I get ECA based on just my masters from US, I will get all the marks available right cuz it will give me an ECA equivalent to MS? I don't need to separately get the BS, O and A degrees evaluated as well?
Exactly. Also check CES from University of Toronto.

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019

Maybe someone more educated can guide you regarding this matter.

ajangbar001

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2019
Guys I have a small concern.

My application is currently with LVO and they have started my background check and I have already received my request for RPRF.

I am getting my nikah done in November and I was wondering about the steps to take if and when I receive my COPR, at what point should I inform IRCC about change in marital status? ?Should I do it after I receive my COPR or before?

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Guys I have a small concern.

My application is currently with LVO and they have started my background check and I have already received my request for RPRF.

I am getting my nikah done in November and I was wondering about the steps to take if and when I receive my COPR, at what point should I inform IRCC about change in marital status? ?Should I do it after I receive my COPR or before?
Why didn’t you pay the Right for Permanent Residency fee upfront? Secondly, pay your fee as soon as possible to avoid delay in your application. I would suggest you to land and then sponsor your spouse. This way, you will not have to think about what to do and your score will not be recalculated.

You can always make a better decision. As you are the one who is facing the scenario.

bubbly_87

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I am from Pakistan and wish to apply for Saskatchewan Immigration Program-Express Entry. My 1 aunty and 3 first cousin are also living there.I got 7 overall IELTS band,By Profession I am doctor and did MBBS (05-years) and also completed M.Sc in Diabetes(2 years)

I wish to know about following: -

1. I am doctor done MBBS (5-years) and M.Sc(Diabetes) should I also verify Matric(Secondary School Certificate-10 Class) or Higher Secondary School Certificate (Intermediate-12 Class) from WES?????

2. Should I get ECA from any other body like ICAS,IQAS,ICES instead of WES, is it ok or not which body is most authentic?

3. I did Graduation and Masters from same Government University, most university officials reluctant to send seal envelope directly to WES ,if it is happened what should I do?

4. Should I apply for boths bodies for ECA like Medical Council of Canada & WES

5. My husband ECA would be required or not

6. HEC verification require or NOT

Last edited:

ajangbar001

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2019
Why didn’t you pay the Right for Permanent Residency fee upfront? Secondly, pay your fee as soon as possible to avoid delay in your application. I would suggest you to land and then sponsor your spouse. This way, you will not have to think about what to do and your score will not be recalculated.

You can always make a better decision. As you are the one who is facing the scenario.
I have already paid the RPRF fees. Now I am just waiting for my application which is currently in LVO.

I think I would sponsor her after I land.

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Hello everyone! I am currently arranging POF amount and there are certain things which I need to discuss.

I have to arrange around 19 lac and from that, I'm selling my gold investment which accounts to around 13 lacs and the remaining amount would be sent by my brother which is around 8 lacs from US (It's a gift)

How should I channel these two amounts and provide proof that this money actually belongs to me?

I am thinking of opening a Foreign Currency account with one of the banks here due to currency fluctuation.

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hello everyone! I am currently arranging POF amount and there are certain things which I need to discuss.

I have to arrange around 19 lac and from that, I'm selling my gold investment which accounts to around 13 lacs and the remaining amount would be sent by my brother which is around 8 lacs from US (It's a gift)

How should I channel these two amounts and provide proof that this money actually belongs to me?

I am thinking of opening a Foreign Currency account with one of the banks here due to currency fluctuation.
Well firstly, I would not suggest you to open a foreign currency account. If you are in Pakistan then go for a rupee account. Even if you have to return the money to your brother under the table, the dollar is depreciating these days. And it might continue to do so in the near future (I may be wrong, this is just my own assumption as per my research)

Secondly, sale your gold and transfer the money into the account and tell your brother to send you the money as well. You don't have to show any proof for these amounts if they are 6 months or older.

But for example, if both of these amounts are credited into your account and are less than 6 months old then you need to show the Visa Officer (VO) how this money was obtained.

For the gold, the receipt would suffice. With all the details in your name.

And the amount from your brother can be shown with the help of a gift deed and an affidavit. It will be better if you can get both of these documents from US. Your case will be more legitimate.

And finally, explain the whole situation of Proof of Funds (POF) in the Letter of Explanation (LOE) if the funds are less than six months old. Declare how you obtained these funds. And request the Visa Officer (VO) to consider your application. In Shaa Allah, you will have no problem.

Good Luck!

Reactions: Woqi114

umair121

Sep 13, 2019
hello everyone,

i have received my ITA, and i have to submit the documents within 30 days now,

i have a question, my masters degree is through a distance learning program(DLP), while pursuing masters through DLP, i was permanently employed in a company. how should i explain these two years of job and study in the last 10 years history form?

should i attach a Letter of Explanation (LOE) with my documents and explain the whole scenario, as the university is in a different city and i was employed in a different city? as it was a distance learning program?

will they count this experience as full time employment or this will be considered as study period? or the experience and degree both will be valid as it was outside Canada

Can someone please explain this

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Well firstly, I would not suggest you to open a foreign currency account. If you are in Pakistan then go for a rupee account. Even if you have to return the money to your brother under the table, the dollar is depreciating these days. And it might continue to do so in the near future (I may be wrong, this is just my own assumption as per my research)

Secondly, sale your gold and transfer the money into the account and tell your brother to send you the money as well. You don't have to show any proof for these amounts if they are 6 months or older.

But for example, if both of these amounts are credited into your account and are less than 6 months old then you need to show the Visa Officer (VO) how this money was obtained.

For the gold, the receipt would suffice. With all the details in your name.

And the amount from your brother can be shown with the help of a gift deed and an affidavit. It will be better if you can get both of these documents from US. Your case will be more legitimate.

And finally, explain the whole situation of Proof of Funds (POF) in the Letter of Explanation (LOE) if the funds are less than six months old. Declare how you obtained these funds. And request the Visa Officer (VO) to consider your application. In Shaa Allah, you will have no problem.

Good Luck!
Thank you for getting back @lignumvitae

I was wondering, why do you think that it's a not a good idea to open a USD account? As far as I think, it's better to do so to remain immune from volatile local currency.

Regarding the trail, would it not confuse the VO with 2 docs related to the source of funds?

Sohaibkq

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
please help needed

Any one got ECA from CES from Pakistan

Credentials are:

2 Year B.Com
2.5 Years MBA(90 credit hours)

My spouse
2 Year BSC
1 Year B.Ed (AIOU)
2 Year M.A

Please reply with process and which evaluation body used
I have 2 years bcom and 2 years MBA. I got 2 or more ECA from Wes.

Last edited: