+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
Writing is the problem im facing
I tried Liz, still got a 6
Dont know how to increase it
look at the "IELTS 7 and above" forum on canadavisa forums. Its very informative. You need to really structure your essay if you want to get a 7.

mohd.hassann

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Guys I have a small concern.

My application is currently with LVO and they have started my background check and I have already received my request for RPRF.

I am getting my nikah done in November and I was wondering about the steps to take if and when I receive my COPR, at what point should I inform IRCC about change in marital status? ?Should I do it after I receive my COPR or before?
Any updates on your application ?

kzam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Writing is the problem im facing
I tried Liz, still got a 6
Dont know how to increase it
search passyourielts on google. buy his video package and follow the steps and then get them evaluated by him. He will point out your mistakes so correct them. I took his help and when appeared for the fourth time got the results

Reactions: Yumna

ACMA-WASIM-CMA

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Dear Experts,

What is current processing time for EE PR Application under PNP stream. Website showing 6 months

What is actual scenario for Pakistani applicants. If Pakistani applicant in middle east (Qatar) he can share experience. Thanks in advance
+974-33210527 (whatsapp)

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
I was one, when I applied and when I got my AOR. I resigned in April and I got my PPR in October.
Wow congratulations brother.... You have a big heart that you resigned after AOR....I will resign after PPR....Because you know government engineering organization jobs are blessing in Pakistan and you cannot get these jobs easily.....Sir, my question did you get any ADR or any other extra document/ADR from IRCC ?? i want to prepare for that I have gift deed of father for POF.

khan952368

Mar 6, 2019
Lahore
It was a tough decision, but I felt that I had no other choice at the time. In retrospect I should have waited until I had PPR but I guess all that is water under the bridge now.

I also had included a gift deed in my proof of funds. I did not get any ADRs or anything else from IRCC.

Wow congratulations brother.... You have a big heart that you resigned after AOR....I will resign after PPR....Because you know government engineering organization jobs are blessing in Pakistan and you cannot get these jobs easily.....Sir, my question did you get any ADR or any other extra document/ADR from IRCC ?? i want to prepare for that I have gift deed of father for POF.