+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
Sir, I have email them twice "immigration.info@gov.ab.ca" but they didn't respond. Do you have any other email or contact where I can reach them?
You should contact IQAS for this. as they are the ones who did. Moreover, if they dont respond and you receive your ITA, then submit a Same Name affidevit along with your report and explain it in LOE. Same name affidevit means you confirm on a notary paper that this is actually the same name as your and this is the mistake of IQAS while issuing you the report.

Bilalminhas

Feb 18, 2020
Hi All, i am proceeding for my ECA. I have done BBA from TIP & 1.5 years MBA from SZABIST, I am planning to proceed the ECA from ICES. Can you all please guide if i should proceed for only the MBA degree or should i proceed for both the BBA & MBA degree.
What effect will if create on the EE profile of mine?
Further my wife has also done BBA (4 years) and MBA (1.5 years) from MALAYSIA so for her as well should i proceed for both degrees evaluation or just Masters.

Sicilian

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-Jan-2021
Passport Req..
18-05-2022
Has anyone used Lalani Associates for filing their application.. ?
Just done with the IELTS. Submitting my WES ECA soon !

Sanamkhan

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Hi my friend got 316 points is that ok she is married and have 2 kids wants to migrate to canada they r from karachi pakistan plzz help if she is elegible with this points. She is going through really hard time

Reactions: Sicilian

Sicilian

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-Jan-2021
Passport Req..
18-05-2022
Hi my friend got 316 points is that ok she is married and have 2 kids wants to migrate to canada they r from karachi pakistan plzz help if she is elegible with this points. She is going through really hard time
316 is not a competitive score for Express Entry program, however if she is less than 30 years old and her profession/skill is in Demand in any province then she may be able to get an invite for Provincial Nomination.

Sanamkhan

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
316 is not a competitive score for Express Entry program, however if she is less than 30 years old and her profession/skill is in Demand in any province then she may be able to get an invite for Provincial Nomination.
She has not done ielts yet will ielts can giver her good score ?? She is 34 years old any hope???

Sicilian

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-Jan-2021
Passport Req..
18-05-2022
She has not done ielts yet will ielts can giver her good score ?? She is 34 years old any hope???
Play around with the CRS tool to check what would fetch her the maximum points.
For IELTS, CLB9 for anyone should add enough language points. The real challenge for anyone aged 30 or above is the age itself. And thats what she has to figure out. IELTS is just one piece of the overall immigration/ PR puzzle. Other factors should be in your favor as well.

Sanamkhan

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Play around with the CRS tool to check what would fetch her the maximum points.
For IELTS, CLB9 for anyone should add enough language points. The real challenge for anyone aged 30 or above is the age itself. And thats what she has to figure out. IELTS is just one piece of the overall immigration/ PR puzzle. Other factors should be in your favor as well.
What if she go for pnp along with her husband and two kids??

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
Hello Pakistani friends. Does any one know how to get pcc from lahore if i have no relatives there. CNIC has address from different province but I want pcc from lahore as I lived there for 4 years.

Pinky Orange

Apr 13, 2019
I'm B.E engineer from Karachi, i have 21 months internship experience , and doing M.E . I want to ask for immigration in Canada my this internship experience will be count or not ?

ramiz11

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Hi,
I have a question i lived in Saudi Arabia from Aug 2016 to Jan 2020, now I am back in Pakistan. Between that period i haven't visited Pakistan at all. Now for my Pakistani PCC do i have to obtain two PCC period covering from my date of birth to July 2016 and 2nd PCC from Feb 2020 till present or do i need to have one PCC which is covering my entire stay in Pakistan. Need your advice on this.