+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Thank you for getting back @lignumvitae

I was wondering, why do you think that it's a not a good idea to open a USD account? As far as I think, it's better to do so to remain immune from volatile local currency.

Regarding the trail, would it not confuse the VO with 2 docs related to the source of funds?
Your welcome

US dollar account might not be a good idea because; if your brother is gifting you the amount then go ahead but if somehow you have to return it to him one day then you might see a draw back.

Why would it confuse the VO? When you would provide a clear description regarding the POF in your LOE. Multiple documents combined in one pdf with size of less than 4 MB is a facility CIC has provided us with. And it is our right to avail it in whatever legitimate way we can.

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
Hi guys. A quick question. I have made 2 pcc of different addresses, but 1 says proceeding to canada and the other says proceeding to uae. Will this work or should i make changes to it?

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hi guys. A quick question. I have made 2 pcc of different addresses, but 1 says proceeding to canada and the other says proceeding to uae. Will this work or should i make changes to it?
If you are applying for Express Entry then one police certificate from Pakistan is enough.

As long as you have not stayed anywhere else after the age of 18 for more than 6 months.

If you have, then you will also require a PCC from that country.

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
If you are applying for Express Entry then one police certificate from Pakistan is enough.

As long as you have not stayed anywhere else after the age of 18 for more than 6 months.

If you have, then you will also require a PCC from that country.
I have actually lived outside of Pakistan mostly (born and raised in uae) but was in Pakistan since june 2012 until may 2015. Ihave 1 pcc from my permanent address chakwal and 1 of my temporary address in lahore (as i worked and studied in lahore for 2.5 years in the 3 years time span). Lahore pcc shows proceeding to uae while chakwal pcc states proceeding to canada.
In a dilemma. Will both work or need to change the lahore pcc for proper location of proceeding.....

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
I have actually lived outside of Pakistan mostly (born and raised in uae) but was in Pakistan since june 2012 until may 2015. Ihave 1 pcc from my permanent address chakwal and 1 of my temporary address in lahore (as i worked and studied in lahore for 2.5 years in the 3 years time span). Lahore pcc shows proceeding to uae while chakwal pcc states proceeding to canada.
In a dilemma. Will both work or need to change the lahore pcc for proper location of proceeding.....
Same like me. But the good thing, I came back to Pakistan at the age of 15. Lived at Hamdan Street, behind NBAD's building. Nice to see you here.

Anyways, in this case brother you will need to show two PCC, one from UAE and the other from Pakistan. If you have not received the ITA yet, I guess you should inquire about the UAE PCC in the meantime.

And remember, both of these PCC need to be less than 6 months old. Aisa nae hou sakta that you use a PCC which is 3 years old. They need the latest one, wherever you have stayed for more than 6 months after the age of 18.

Good Luck!

P.S. Don't be in a dilemma. You will be fine. In Shaa Allah

fzmk111

Feb 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

I have a question regarding pcc of my wife. My wife used to live in sheikhupura before marriage and afterwards, she moved to karachi with me in dec 2018.

Now should i make two pcc for her, one from karachi (from the date of moving to karachi till present) and other from sheikhupura (from birth till the date of moving to karachi).

or could I just make one from karachi with both addresses for karachi and sheikhupura (is that possible and feasible?)

ps: i got her address changed to karachi on cnic after marriage.

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Okay I will try to elaborate this in a different way.

Pakistan CNIC has a centralised system. For example, if you are born in Pakistan - NADRA issues you a B form or a Juvenile Card. Which is acceptable all over Pakistan. Please note that there are no specific Identity documents for a state, territory or province.

In the same way, our passport issuance is also a centralised system.

So basically, PCC is also a centralised system. Like if God forbid you are convicted for murder or theft, you are a criminal all around Pakistan.

So one PCC from where you live is acceptable as per my research.

One more thing, post ITA there is a section where you need to fill travel history. Do not misinterpret it with local travelling. That is something which is covered internationally. If we start disclosing local travelling, you know how many PCC would be required for a person who has stayed in 20 cities for 6 months or more.

Cic’s document requirements are to the point and easy. Good Luck!

Reactions: ammad88

fzmk111

Feb 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Okay I will try to elaborate this in a different way.

Pakistan CNIC has a centralised system. For example, if you are born in Pakistan - NADRA issues you a B form or a Juvenile Card. Which is acceptable all over Pakistan. Please note that there are no specific Identity documents for a state, territory or province.

In the same way, our passport issuance is also a centralised system.

So basically, PCC is also a centralised system. Like if God forbid you are convicted for murder or theft, you are a criminal all around Pakistan.

So one PCC from where you live is acceptable as per my research.

One more thing, post ITA there is a section where you need to fill travel history. Do not misinterpret it with local travelling. That is something which is covered internationally. If we start disclosing local travelling, you know how many PCC would be required for a person who has stayed in 20 cities for 6 months or more.

Cic’s document requirements are to the point and easy. Good Luck!
so you’re saying that I should only make one pcc for my wife with karachi address for past 10 years

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hello,

my crs is 404
Any hope?
Trying to retake ielts but stuck with writing part
Any help would be highly appreciated.

jazy3313

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Hello,

my crs is 404
Any hope?
Trying to retake ielts but stuck with writing part
Any help would be highly appreciated.
with 404 these days, no hope. Try the udemy course for writing task-2 and have your essays evaluated by a professional. What were your scores in last attempt?