+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
emceemouli said:
Got it..Thanks Much. So in US $ is it ok if i take a cashiers check payable to Canadian Consulate General with a fee of $455 USD *2=$910 USd. Hope i am right..PLease let me know...

Thanks,
Mouli
Yes you are right.

CIC accepts
* Money Order
* Cashier's Cheque
* Certified Cheque
* Bank Draft

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
narsanna said:
My file was transfered to NY consulate on Dec 1st,2009 and my ecase also updated about my medical received today morning.
Narsana:

When CIC sends Medicals/AOR, Do they post this on ecase that "MEDICALS SENT" or they update only once they get Medicals from Ottawa as "MEDICALS RECEIVED"?

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally, Wait is over and my passports are in my hand with visa stamp along with CPR letter.

One thing i observed in my CPR there is a column out there called "Remarks" : i found very interesting remark in that. " XXXXXXXXX previous CPR is canceled ". last three digit of that number is less than 200 from my current CPR number. So i assume that they orriginally issued CPR to me but for some reason cancelled it and created new one In january. any thoughts guy. Anyone has such kind of remark on CPR?

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
despoimmigrant said:
Finally, Wait is over and my passports are in my hand with visa stamp along with CPR letter.

One thing i observed in my CPR there is a column out there called "Remarks" : i found very interesting remark in that. " XXXXXXXXX previous CPR is canceled ". last three digit of that number is less than 200 from my current CPR number. So i assume that they orriginally issued CPR to me but for some reason cancelled it and created new one In january. any thoughts guy. Anyone has such kind of remark on CPR?
Hey Despo,

Until what time is your Visa valid...

Thanks,
Mouli

C

cchabert

despoimmigrant said:

Finally!! Congrats!!! Now open the champagne!!!!

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats! Despo. I looked at my CPR/COPR and the "39. Remarks" field is blank. But I do not think there is anything you need to worry about. Just land before the expiration of your visa and you are an official PR of Canada.

CCH, how is your job search coming? Any luck so far?

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
CCH, very curious about your job search ..

Do keep us posted !!

cchabert said:
Finally!! Congrats!!! Now open the champagne!!!!

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanx CCH, NIX, Mauli and every one else. yes now this a perfect time to open bottles,,,,,, As you all said i will not worry about remarks and instead enjoy the moment.(Thanx NIX for looking into your CPR) After extensive varfication all information on visa and CPR letter is correct. My visa is valid till August 26 2010. Now i am really eager to finish my landing formalities so i can have those beutiful PR cards for my familiy. I ll wait till my company sends me details on that New H1b Memo recently got introduce. My company has advised not to leave US untill they get legal advise from Atorney..... looks like they are working really hard !!!!!!!

thank you once again all of you and good luck who are waiting on AOR/MEDICAL/PPR.

Loving Despo !! ;D

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
Congrats Despo!! wait is all over for you. Goodluck with landing. dont get too drunk!! i know u get very excited during times but sip it slowly so that u get the real pleasure.

Albertahero

Jun 7, 2009
Hi Seniors,
Here is the situation, i received my medicals request.Unfortunately iam not able to come to US immediately due to POE issues.
Can i do it from india or i need to only from USA. Wht is the best way i can do it now.
Your suggestions are highly appreicated.

Thanks

narsanna

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
GirlOntario said:
Narsana:

When CIC sends Medicals/AOR, Do they post this on ecase that "MEDICALS SENT" or they update only once they get Medicals from Ottawa as "MEDICALS RECEIVED"?
In my ecase updated as "Medical results have been received".After submitting my medical to ottawa it took to me 67 days generally it takes 50-60 days.

narsanna

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
despoimmigrant said:

Hey Dispo,

Congrats man. you made it. Atlast your passport with visa stamping is in your hands.

virgo

Star Member
Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2009
Doc's Request.
27-11-2009
Nomination.....
11-12-2009
AOR Received.
19-07-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-12-2010-- NY
Med's Request
19-07-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Passport Req..
04/04/2011
Congrats Despo.

How are you CCH.How is your job trails going on there.How alberta treating you.How is the job market.What you advise to new comers.

I know most( not all) of the guys here doing canadian immigration as safe measure or alternative.We have to really know how the oppertunities over there.Any body can throw some light on that.

Virgo

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Albertahero said:
Hi Seniors,
Here is the situation, i received my medicals request.Unfortunately iam not able to come to US immediately due to POE issues.
Can i do it from india or i need to only from USA. Wht is the best way i can do it now.
Your suggestions are highly appreicated.

Thanks
You can do ur meds in India with one of CIC's doctors.