+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
JOB SEARCH

Hi Guys ,who landed in alberta.How is the job search situation over there...Can we keep our option open to total canada ,or else we need search only in alberta as we nomiated from ANIP process..

Thanks

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't piss them off....... i did the same and i found out that they issued me CPR long time back but due to my email toruture they cancled it and issued me new one after one and half month........... this is what i think about the remark i seen in my CPR.........

moiz4you said:
Hey Guys,

Question ..... How often can i email Buffalo regarding my application status before they get pissed ;D

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Narsanna, great news buddy.........
Regarding Fee i would say check BB's recent post few pages back he has link for the fees in USD and CAD both.

This address you send it. ( If your request came from NY consulate than use address below)

Consulate General of Canada
Immigration Section
1251 Avenue of the Americas
Concourse Level
New York, New York
10020-1175, USA

Documents: Passports of all family members, fees, 4 photos of each family member(see special instruction for photos in the PPR documents) that form where u have to write hight and eye color of each family m ember and sign authorization form for visa.

Express mail would be the best option to send passports to NY consulate. ( Include return Prepaird non-metered Express Mail envelop with your documents keeps that return traacking number for your reference )

This is all you need to get visa stamped in passports.

good luck.

lol who gave me one negative rank? i had 6 rank going on someone gave me negative which made 5 now? hmmm

narsanna said:
Hey all of you,

I had a very good news that is, I got a passport request.
Disop and Nix,
Can you tell me that what documents can i send with passport.
How much fee for permanent residence fee for my self and my wife in USD.
and also to which address can i send.
Please, tell there is any documents to send to NY consulate.
Can i send USPS express mail envelope while sending my passport and what can i do.
Dispo can you tell how can you send the passport i will do like that only.
I got 3 papers How many papers can i send return to NY consulte or not.
Thanks,

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Finally, We am flying to Calgary on 18th Feb 2010 to complete the PR landing formalities. I have booked my flights and three days stay in hotel (near Bowness). I would like to know from folks, who have been through this drill earlier, about the address they used to mail PR card.
Like many others, I don't have any friends/relatives in Calgary to receive my PR card and SIN card (if there is any document whatsoever for SIN) and send it over to me in USA.
I have no choice but to come back since my kids are in middle of their academic session and have to take state exams in Feb-Mar (FCAT).

Send a PM, if you aren't comfortable writing here about details.

BTW, one suggestion for all. Winter clothing is very costly in Canada. So people, like me living in warmer places, please buy woollen clothings from USA. You can get them for far too lesser price.

I will post my landing experience within few days after I return on 21st Feb. It will be interesting since AVR is our only option.

Thanks a lot and good luck to all in queue. Trust me, there is light at the end of the tunnel. On a lighter note: this tunnel is shorter compared to miles long in USA. :)

Taps

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
despoimmigrant said:
lol who gave me one negative rank? i had 6 rank going on someone gave me negative which made 5 now? hmmm
For all the hard work of being active and contributing member, you are well deserved for +ve points. Here's one from me.. ;)

C

cchabert

Tapak said:
Guys,

Finally, We am flying to Calgary on 18th Feb 2010 to complete the PR landing formalities. I have booked my flights and three days stay in hotel (near Bowness). I would like to know from folks, who have been through this drill earlier, about the address they used to mail PR card.
Like many others, I don't have any friends/relatives in Calgary to receive my PR card and SIN card (if there is any document whatsoever for SIN) and send it over to me in USA.
I have no choice but to come back since my kids are in middle of their academic session and have to take state exams in Feb-Mar (FCAT).

Send a PM, if you aren't comfortable writing here about details.

BTW, one suggestion for all. Winter clothing is very costly in Canada. So people, like me living in warmer places, please buy woollen clothings from USA. You can get them for far too lesser price.

I will post my landing experience within few days after I return on 21st Feb. It will be interesting since AVR is our only option.

Thanks a lot and good luck to all in queue. Trust me, there is light at the end of the tunnel. On a lighter note: this tunnel is shorter compared to miles long in USA. :)

Taps
Congrats TAPS please read my landing stuff so maybe it can help you:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/from-atlanta-to-calgary-my-landing-experience-t32242.15.html

C

cchabert

Tapak said:
BTW All the winter clothes are in super sale because they're going to release the spring clothing and if not you always can go to Goodwill and The Salvation Army and have a nice quality jacket for a steal price, one thing that you really really need for the kids are the snow pants, that I think has to be your priority if you don;t want to have them all wet with the snow.

Cheers!

P.S. Woolen Clothes didn't work on this winter when sometimes the wind chill is -20c or more

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
He's always helpful .. one more from me :)
Tapak said:
For all the hard work of being active and contributing member, you are well deserved for +ve points. Here's one from me.. ;)

narsanna

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Dispo,

I also pay money to Buffalo. but, i didn't remember that that is RFRP or not.
How many we must pay the fee while processing. I paid to buffalo $465+465=930USD to me and my wife.

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cchabert said:
Congrats TAPS please read my landing stuff so maybe it can help you:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/from-atlanta-to-calgary-my-landing-experience-t32242.15.html
Thanks cchabert. Your posted information definitively helps. However, I am still stuck with a need to get someone's address for PR card. :(
I have a friend in Ontario but not sure if I can give his address.

Taps

narsanna

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
despoimmigrant said:
Congrats Narsanna, great news buddy.........
Regarding Fee i would say check BB's recent post few pages back he has link for the fees in USD and CAD both.

This address you send it. ( If your request came from NY consulate than use address below)

Consulate General of Canada
Immigration Section
1251 Avenue of the Americas
Concourse Level
New York, New York
10020-1175, USA

Documents: Passports of all family members, fees, 4 photos of each family member(see special instruction for photos in the PPR documents) that form where u have to write hight and eye color of each family m ember and sign authorization form for visa.

Express mail would be the best option to send passports to NY consulate. ( Include return Prepaird non-metered Express Mail envelop with your documents keeps that return traacking number for your reference )

This is all you need to get visa stamped in passports.

good luck.

Thnks dispo,
You gave me a usefull information.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
Guys,

Finally!!

I managed to get PR from Buffalo. Everything was like a movie!!

My wife's passport came to me by someone traveling via London, I picked it there and flew to NY (Newark). Drove to Buffalo, got it stamped and now having a beer in Jersey City.

Thinking weather to do the landing in next couple of days before I leave for London or little later. I do not have original bank statements for proof of funding.

Experience at Buffalo: It was a cakewalk. Today being a snow stormy day, not many people were there. they took the passports and photos at 8 am, no questions, asked to wait and by 10 I had them back.

I will post landing exp once I do it.

At US immigration not many questions (I traveled on B1 visa) but as usual the IO reminded me of Putin/Rahul Dravid who wouldn't smile or show any expression. Of course he was showing his coercive power though.

Thank you all guys for encouragement and best wishes.

-DNA

C

cchabert

dnataraj said:
Guys,

Finally!!

My wife's passport came to me by someone traveling via London, I picked it there and flew to NY (Newark). Drove to Buffalo, got it stamped and now having a beer in Jersey City.

Thinking weather to do the landing in next couple of days before I leave for London or little later. I do not have original bank statements for proof of funding.

Experience at Buffalo: It was a cakewalk. Today being a snow stormy day, not many people were there. they took the passports and photos at 8 am, no questions, asked to wait and by 10 I had them back.

At US immigration not many questions (I traveled on B1 visa) but as usual the IO reminded me of Putin/Rahul Dravid who wouldn't smile or show any expression. Of course he was showing his coercive power though.

-DNA
Congrats!!! Cheers!!!

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
narsanna said:
Hey all of you,

I had a very good news that is, I got a passport request.
Disop and Nix,
Can you tell me that what documents can i send with passport.
How much fee for permanent residence fee for my self and my wife in USD.
and also to which address can i send.
Please, tell there is any documents to send to NY consulate.
Can i send USPS express mail envelope while sending my passport and what can i do.
Dispo can you tell how can you send the passport i will do like that only.
I got 3 papers How many papers can i send return to NY consulte or not.
Thanks,
Greaaaaaatttttttt!!!! Another Goooodddd news!!

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dnataraj said:
Guys,

Finally!!

-DNA
Congraaats!! So Now we learnt that Buffalo also stamps Visa otherwise they were famous for putting people's file in basement and have them wait for years.