+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dipen said:
hi friends,
CIC already cashed my money order and I am waiting for the medical request. I am moving to a different address next month. Can anyone tell me what do I need to do? how do i inform cic and alberta about the change in my address. If i just email cic and fax a copy of new address to AINP will that be enough? I'll really appreciate any information. thank you
Hi Dipen

I assume you already know your CIC file # from back of your check. Send email and also send postal mail to notify change in your address. I think there is also link which you can use on CIC website to update your address. I am not sure without official AOR they would let you change address online. But worth trying.

Let me know when you receive your AOR. our timelines are same.......dont forget dat............hehehehe

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
got a question folks.

When PPR comes what if i send only my passport and not send my family passport. (family is traving to india) Once they come back can we send their passport?

i know there may be many people out there in similar situation. anyone with exp...........

thanx

mythdot

Oct 29, 2008
dipen said:
hi friends,
CIC already cashed my money order and I am waiting for the medical request. I am moving to a different address next month. Can anyone tell me what do I need to do? how do i inform cic and Alberta about the change in my address. If i just email cic and fax a copy of new address to AINP will that be enough? I'll really appreciate any information. thank you
I had also moved before my AOR arrived. This is what I did.
Had a address forwarding request to the USPS. The AOR arrived to the new address.
Once I got the AOR I updated my new address to the CIC from their website and sent a fax to Alberta.

Hope that helps.

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
despoimmigrant said:
got a question folks.

When PPR comes what if i send only my passport and not send my family passport. (family is traving to india) Once they come back can we send their passport?

i know there may be many people out there in similar situation. anyone with exp...........

thanx
Nope u have to sent all passports together. And there will be a timelimit like 60 days or so.

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
mythdot said:
dipen said:
hi friends,
CIC already cashed my money order and I am waiting for the medical request. I am moving to a different address next month. Can anyone tell me what do I need to do? how do i inform cic and Alberta about the change in my address. If i just email cic and fax a copy of new address to AINP will that be enough? I'll really appreciate any information. thank you
I had also moved before my AOR arrived. This is what I did.
Had a address forwarding request to the USPS. The AOR arrived to the new address.
Once I got the AOR I updated my new address to the CIC from their website and sent a fax to Alberta.

Hope that helps.
USPS mail forwarding takes about two weeks to get activated. So allow for that two weeks when arranging mail forwards.

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
hi despoimmigrant and bendjoe thanx for the advice. My money order has been cashed. I dont know what my cic file no. is . All i had was the money order receipt from the bank. I went to the bank with the receipt and they informed me that it has been cashed. How do i know my cic file no from here? Do i ask with the bank people to give me the print out from there computer screen (front and back).Can u pls let me know
Bendjoe did u say the best option right now is to request usps for the mail forwarding to new address until i receive AOR? considering my timeline it might take another 2 months to get the AOR? will that be okay? I'll appreciate any advice. thank you

despoimmigrant said:
dipen said:
hi friends,
CIC already cashed my money order and I am waiting for the medical request. I am moving to a different address next month. Can anyone tell me what do I need to do? how do i inform cic and alberta about the change in my address. If i just email cic and fax a copy of new address to AINP will that be enough? I'll really appreciate any information. thank you
Hi Dipen

I assume you already know your CIC file # from back of your check. Send email and also send postal mail to notify change in your address. I think there is also link which you can use on CIC website to update your address. I am not sure without official AOR they would let you change address online. But worth trying.

Let me know when you receive your AOR. our timelines are same.......dont forget dat............hehehehe

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
wondering if my sight is right :) or if was a chillpill effect ...
eCAS says .. "Medicals Recieved"

Medicals were sent on : Jun 4 2009
File transferred Consulate : NY
File Tranferred on : Jun 2 2009
eCAS updated with Medicals recieved : Jul 27, 2009

Looks like eCas got updated somewhere between 6:30am to 8:45 am EST

look forward to hearing more medicals update/ppr news :)

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dipen said:
hi despoimmigrant and bendjoe thanx for the advice. My money order has been cashed. I dont know what my cic file no. is . All i had was the money order receipt from the bank. I went to the bank with the receipt and they informed me that it has been cashed. How do i know my cic file no from here? Do i ask with the bank people to give me the print out from there computer screen (front and back).Can u pls let me know
Bendjoe did u say the best option right now is to request usps for the mail forwarding to new address until i receive AOR? considering my timeline it might take another 2 months to get the AOR? will that be okay? I'll appreciate any advice. thank you

despoimmigrant said:
dipen said:
hi friends,
Hi Dipen

get copy of check from bank front and back. CIC put stamp on back of Check, number starting with "B" is your CIC file #. this is how i got it.

C

cchabert

I check eCas today and said :

We transferred your application to the New York office on July 21, 2009. The New York office may contact you.

I received this letter this past Friday, the only concern is about the medicals, Ottawa received those on June 25, I'm assuming that Buffalo receive the medical results and every went ok and then they sent me to NY, any comments?

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
cchabert said:
I check eCas today and said :

We transferred your application to the New York office on July 21, 2009. The New York office may contact you.

I received this letter this past Friday, the only concern is about the medicals, Ottawa received those on June 25, I'm assuming that Buffalo receive the medical results and every went ok and then they sent me to NY, any comments?
yea i believe they forward all info related to file to destination consulate...

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what option do you choose when you check your status online?

Identification Type: ? ( I choose Immigration File Number ) is it correct?
Type Number : BXXXXXXXX