+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
despoimmigrant said:
what option do you choose when you check your status online?

Identification Type: ? ( I choose Immigration File Number ) is it correct?
Type Number : BXXXXXXXX
Yes that's correct Despo but the search will not yield any results if your case has not been entered in CIC's database.

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
poppyjml said:
checked my ecase right after ainpdude posted that his was updated. mine got updated to medicals received too.
Congratulations to you too poppyjml....!!! What were your timelines by the way and which Visa Office?

KrisR

Star Member
Dec 10, 2008
Folks ,

My ecas shows the following update from this morning. This was not there when i checked at 6 am EST .

We started processing your application on May 12, 2009.

We transferred your application to the Los Angeles office on May 27, 2009. The Los Angeles office may contact you.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

poppyjml

Star Member
Nov 1, 2008
sukhminder, here's my timeline

Application received by CIC - March 23
Check encashed - March 26
AOR and Medical request - June 10, 2009 (dated June 1)
Medicals done - June 12
Transferred to NY - June 16

I will have to send them my pccs though as i just got a mail from them last friday asking for ohio and mi pccs.

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
poppyjml said:
sukhminder, here's my timeline

Application received by CIC - March 23
Check encashed - March 26
AOR and Medical request - June 10, 2009 (dated June 1)
Medicals done - June 12
Transferred to NY - June 16

I will have to send them my pccs though as i just got a mail from them last friday asking for ohio and mi pccs.
That's good that eCas is updated for you. If CIC would have had your State PCCs already with them then you would have got the PPR straight away :)...now this time along with your PCCs try to send anything else that in your opinion might be missing or expired :)..Good Luck!!

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
Hi folks, I posted my query before but no one bother replying. Here I'm going to give one more shot after ecas updated today.
AOR/Medical requested: April 27th '09
Medical done May 14th '09
Medical reached Ottawa May 22 '09 ( that what the tracking # shows)

My ecas never updated until today... It still says 'In process' despite most of the applicant said their ecas updated today.
It has not mentioned anywhere that my case was transferred to any consulate

However, received a query about a gap sometimes in May (dont remember exact date)
PCC and Landing fee request on June 19 '09. Received CIC on June 22nd
Since then still waiting for PPR request and ecas never updated:-(
Please viewers enlighten your opinion.

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
findude32 said:
Hi folks, I posted my query before but no one bother replying. Here I'm going to give one more shot after ecas updated today.

My ecas never updated until today... It still says 'In process' despite most of the applicant said their ecas updated today.

However, received a query about a gap sometimes in May (dont remember exact date)
Its sad finedude32 that your query was not answered..may be no one had any opinion about it..Well eCas updates every week almost on Monday early morning so that is why you see people writing posts about their respective eCas updates. If your status was not updated which means that the CIC is still working (*playing*) with your file. If you are very keen to know the status (which I am sure you are), you can write an email to your CIC who's processing your case....and yea welcome to the Chill Pill Club...have a stock full of Chill Pills, those are the only things that help...lol. Good Luck!!

rk

Nov 25, 2008
I didn't really under stand how ecas update happens. My medicals reached Ottawa on May 19th (as per UPS tracker provided by doctor), still my ecas didn't update with "Medicals received". where as for some folks (Who are lucky) it's getting updated within 15 to 20 days after they received Medicals. Anybody has any idea about this ?

Note : My case trasferred to local consulate NY on May 20th.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
findude32 said:

findude,

Don't worry. Is your file with Buffalo?

Same with my case. Medicals done in March, PCC landing fee request in March and submitted on June 16th.
And ecas never updated so far. I wrote to them on June 20th and got a reply saying medicals have been received.

-dna

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
findude,
Don't worry. Is your file with Buffalo?
Same with my case. Medicals done in March, PCC landing fee request in March and submitted on June 16th.
And ecas never updated so far. I wrote to them on June 20th and got a reply saying medicals have been received.
-dna
[/quote]

Yes dna, file supposed to be in Buffalo since we sent all documents in Buffalo. As most of us have file # starting with B and I suspect that mean Buffalo.
As I never have any information after that so my assumption is that the file is still sitting in Buffalo rather than to be in NY Consulate. I may be wrong but transferring file to local consulate means that the applicant is about to get PPR b/c they will be the one who will issue visa.......right?
However, in the mean time it's not a bad idea to shoot an email to CIC and let see what they have to say...
Thanks whoever answered me this time. Appreciate it.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
Normally file transfer happens much earlier in the process before PCC & RPRF request. If RPRF is from Buffalo then the final decision will come from there.

This is just my observation from the pattern of transfers I read on this forum.

Medicals are independent of these transfers as they all go and sit in a Database in Ottawa and processing consulate can access it.

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
dnataraj said:
Normally file transfer happens much earlier in the process before PCC & RPRF request. If RPRF is from Buffalo then the final decision will come from there.

This is just my observation from the pattern of transfers I read on this forum.

Medicals are independent of these transfers as they all go and sit in a Database in Ottawa and processing consulate can access it.
I second my opinion with DNA.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
I checked my e-case and it has been updated to :Interview scheduled for October ------, 2009. I dont know what is going on at this point. I'm waiting for PPR an interview is scheduled it seems I will have a longtime on chill pills Jesus help me.