+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rascojenkins said:
rk said:
My file transferred to NY consulate on May 20 and no updates after that...Anybody else in the same boat ??
Trust me there are many people in your boat.

I am waiting on this iceland called "AOR Waiting Line/Medical Request" if you pass thrugh this iceland by your boat please stop by so i can aboard. :)

C

cchabert

I just receive my letter from CIC that my case was moved to NY, the date of the letter was July 21, on eCas no new info.."In Process" as usual, my medicals were received on June 29.

Happy weekend!

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cchabert said:
I just receive my letter from CIC that my case was moved to NY, the date of the letter was July 21, on eCas no new info.."In Process" as usual, my medicals were received on June 29.

Happy weekend!

great so things are moving forward with you.

rk

Nov 25, 2008
despoimmigrant said:
rascojenkins said:
rk said:
My file transferred to NY consulate on May 20 and no updates after that...Anybody else in the same boat ??

I am waiting on this iceland called "AOR Waiting Line/Medical Request" if you pass thrugh this iceland by your boat please stop by so i can aboard. :)

I am more than happy to halt the boat..if you are willing to wait for the people who are next to you (waiting for AOR) ::))

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rk said:
despoimmigrant said:
rascojenkins said:
rk said:

I am more than happy to halt the boat..if you are willing to wait for the people who are next to you (waiting for AOR) ::))
Oh i can wait for the people next to me. I have no problem with that !!

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
cchabert said:

Happy weekend!
Great if you are very Lucky at this point then you'll hear from CIC about PPR within a month or so If not then you'll have to wait for 90 days like some of us are doing.
Good Luck and welcome to the Chill pill club.

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
rascojenkins said:
cchabert said:

Happy weekend!
Great if you are very Lucky at this point then you'll hear from CIC about PPR within a month or so If not then you'll have to wait for 90 days like some of us are doing.
Where can I buy Chill Pills in wholesale....LA is prescribing me lots of chill pills and I run out of those pretty fast every week :D

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
sukhminder said:
rascojenkins said:
cchabert said:

Happy weekend!
Where can I buy Chill Pills in wholesale....LA is prescribing me lots of chill pills and I run out of those pretty fast every week :D
costco sams club buy canadian brand it will give better feeling :p

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
ainpdude said:
Good point. I was a Kingfisher fan. But for last few months Labbatt Blue and Molson Canadian.
Getting used to and feeling Canadian if not PRR!!

Boycott american brands unless they give us LEGAL green cards

Have a great weekend guys!!

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
dnataraj said:
ainpdude said:
Good point. I was a Kingfisher fan. But for last few months Labbatt Blue and Molson Canadian.
Getting used to and feeling Canadian if not PRR!!

Boycott american brands unless they give us LEGAL green cards

Have a great weekend guys!!
This is what I'm talking about now I'm going Canadian on Chill pills heeeeeehaaaaaaa.

C

cchabert

rascojenkins said:
cchabert said:

Happy weekend!
Thank you and I support the "No Buy American" I stick with Sapporo...Cheers!

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
hi friends,
CIC already cashed my money order and I am waiting for the medical request. I am moving to a different address next month. Can anyone tell me what do I need to do? how do i inform cic and alberta about the change in my address. If i just email cic and fax a copy of new address to AINP will that be enough? I'll really appreciate any information. thank you